Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Digestion question.
Unregistered 07:06 AM 10-27-2014
I have an 18 month old who seems to have digestive issues he will eat anything I have to supervise him very close outside because he eats rocks dirt he will lick the chain link fence. He always acts hungry and when he eats its large amounts of food. I think he digest food to fast for instance we will have green beans for lunch after nap he pooped out a whole green bean. His poop is always watery. Anything I can feed him to make his stool more solid? Anyone have experence with a kid like this?
Cradle2crayons 07:14 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I have an 18 month old who seems to have digestive issues he will eat anything I have to supervise him very close outside because he eats rocks dirt he will lick the chain link fence. He always acts hungry and when he eats its large amounts of food. I think he digest food to fast for instance we will have green beans for lunch after nap he pooped out a whole green bean. His poop is always watery. Anything I can feed him to make his stool more solid? Anyone have experence with a kid like this?
I would recommend an immediate dr visit.
Unregistered 07:20 AM 10-27-2014
I did the mom called the doc and doc isn't too concerned said all kids digest differently.
Meyou 07:20 AM 10-27-2014
I agree with the PP. That doesn't sound normal at all.
Cradle2crayons 07:23 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I did the mom called the doc and doc isn't too concerned said all kids digest differently.
A "call" isn't the same. I would REQUIRE an md visit. Immediately.
Meyou 08:31 AM 10-27-2014
With a note saying that runny, watery stools with undigested food every day in them is totally normal especially coupled with a desire to eat non-food items continuously.

I know my DCB who has loose stools with undigested food has had an xray, dye test and multiple blood tests trying to determine the cause in the past 2 months......
Reply Up