Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Really Need It To Be Friday!!
jessrlee 08:47 AM 09-16-2013
Yes, I'm having a total pity party! I have a crappy snotty chest cold, Aunt Flo is here to visit with the cramps and cravings!! I have done awesome on my diet and lost 30 lbs and this weekend ate a truckload of junk and chocolate . For the first time in three years my daycare numbers are really low and if they go much lower I will have to lay off my assistant. She has been grouchy and testy lately and I know part of it is my crappy attitude and I'm just done. On top of that hubs will be gone all week and weekend which sucks and I got up at 345 am!! Sob!!!!
Blackcat31 08:53 AM 09-16-2013
I'm sorry you are having such a rough time right now.

A good way to look at it is that it can't really get any worse so the only way to go is up

and if it can get worse, then count your blessings that it isn't that bad right now.

Life is ONLY 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

e.j. 12:13 PM 09-16-2013
Sounds like a rough start to the week. Friday will be here before you know it! (Way to go on the weight loss, though!)
GabsKids 12:28 PM 09-16-2013
Sorry you are having a rough start to the week! Ditto on what the other posters said.
What normally helps me through is trying to be grateful for what I do have! Things could always be worse!
I recommend a hot shower and relaxation this evening as much as you can. Snuggle up with your kids and read a book or veg out and watch a movie.
hug::
momofsix 12:32 PM 09-16-2013
Sorry you're having such a rough time At least we know Aunt Flo won't stay for long, Dh won't be gone too long-just long enough for you to really miss him and you can really feel great about all the weight you lost-one bad weekend won't undo all the good you've done!
Feel better soon!!!
madwilp3 12:58 PM 09-16-2013
Every day is a new day! You can start something new every day. I hope things start to turn better.
jessrlee 06:20 PM 09-16-2013
Thanks for all of the support! I'm feeling a lot better thanks to tylenol and a hot bath I'm soooo glad the kiddos played so well today they made it easy on me! You're right! A better attitude makes for a better day! Off to bed so I can wake up on the right side this time
MamaBear 10:27 AM 09-17-2013
Originally Posted by jessrlee:
Yes, I'm having a total pity party! I have a crappy snotty chest cold, Aunt Flo is here to visit with the cramps and cravings!! I have done awesome on my diet and lost 30 lbs and this weekend ate a truckload of junk and chocolate . For the first time in three years my daycare numbers are really low and if they go much lower I will have to lay off my assistant. She has been grouchy and testy lately and I know part of it is my crappy attitude and I'm just done. On top of that hubs will be gone all week and weekend which sucks and I got up at 345 am!! Sob!!!!
Sounds like we are having the same kind of week! HaHa I hope yours is improving today!
Tags:need support, overwhelmed
Reply Up