Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank You Ladies!!!
SunshineMama 12:09 PM 05-01-2014
This forum keeps me sane!

I used to be on all the time, then things were great, so I wasn't on as much. With 2 new crazy dcb's, I keep coming back in my desperate times of need with daycare. Reading the other threads helps me not feel so alone.

People who don't do daycare just don't get it. (If I hear DH mention to me one more time about how easy it is I might strangle him). But you ladies do. I feel that we dont get thanked enough. So.....Thanks for being there!!!!
Kabob 12:21 PM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by SunshineMama:
This forum keeps me sane!

I used to be on all the time, then things were great, so I wasn't on as much. With 2 new crazy dcb's, I keep coming back in my desperate times of need with daycare. Reading the other threads helps me not feel so alone.

People who don't do daycare just don't get it. (If I hear DH mention to me one more time about how easy it is I might strangle him). But you ladies do. I feel that we dont get thanked enough. So.....Thanks for being there!!!!

Ditto! I think I learned a lot from everyone's experience (from bad situations to years of knowledge) and still learn something new every day.
NoMoreJuice! 12:23 PM 05-01-2014
Here's something fun to try: make DH your assistant for a few weeks! Mine ran screaming back to a "real" job.
Reply Up