Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Child Care Classes
Francine 06:45 AM 09-06-2011
Has anybody taking any of the classes from The Childcare Lounge lately? I did years ago but haven't heard anything about them lately.
morgan24 07:29 AM 09-06-2011
I've never taken any from there, but I did a 10 hour Care Course book class that was easy. I'm in MI also and that completed my 10 hours for the year. I would do it again because I got to do it in my own time. I find it hard to attend a class or conference, plus I have to travel 50 miles or more to take any. My weekends are busy with my family.
blessedmess8 07:37 AM 09-06-2011
Originally Posted by Francine:
Has anybody taking any of the classes from The Childcare Lounge lately? I did years ago but haven't heard anything about them lately.
What is the Childcare Lounge??
heyhun77 07:59 AM 09-06-2011
I took a couple last spring and still have a couple in my paid trainings that I need to do but haven't gotten to yet. I didn't have any problems with the classes, I got my certificate pretty fast and Joni answered any questions I had. My only con of the classes is that they don't seem to be as in depth as others I've taken online. I really like the Eager to Learn classes. They are a series of weekly chats and short assignments and you have a chance to get really in depth on the subject.
melissa ann 09:51 AM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by blessedmess8:
What is the Childcare Lounge??

It's another daycare site.
http://childcarelounge.freeforums.org/index.php
Tags:classes
Reply Up