Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New CL Ad
sharlan 12:39 PM 05-09-2012
Lowest baby sitter $50 weekly!

I'am a single mother of one 5 year old daughter, times are difficult and i need a job to take care of my daughter and my self. I know how hard it can be to find a low price honest babysitter, I have been taking care of my little sisters since I was 15 years old, changing diapers, bottle feeding, etc. Have taken care of toddlers ans teens as well. Iam responsible and have a great attitude to handle any age group. I have 3 sister and I have a daughter of 5 years old that attend kindergarden. I love coloring, finger panting, projects ,etc. With children. I'm very mature for being a young lady I don't party or club and I graduated college and have my Associates degree in paralegal studies. I can babysit at my home.There is no boys/guys in my home so theres no need to wonder who's in and out the home. I'am very clean and will provide meals. We can work something out if they attend school and need to be picked up. Iam avaiable mon-sun also weekends. I want to help you and by the same time you can help me. You may contact me at ***-***-***x my name is ******x (pronounce ***x). I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm really curious whether or not she is licensed.
DCP 12:42 PM 05-09-2012
guessing not...and at that rate regardless of where she lives...is absurd!!! I as a parent would not even glance at her ad
MarinaVanessa 12:42 PM 05-09-2012
For someone that graduated from college either her grammer and spelling skills are off or she didn't even bother to proofread her ad. It screams LOW-QUALITY DC to me ...
mac60 12:59 PM 05-09-2012
Can we just call the the "Funny of the Day". College degree? Right.
Zoe 02:23 PM 05-09-2012
My favorite is "monday through sunday also weekends"

Sorry but I don't even bother with people who misspell things. Call me a snob, that's fine, but it just puts up a red flag to me if people can't be bothered to check their work.
cheerfuldom 03:27 PM 05-09-2012
If her daughter is in school then why doesnt she have a job already? She has a college degree so she should be employable. This whole ad screams scam to me. There must be some reason why she is not working outside the home, and I bet it is not a good one. So much personal info in an ad does not sound like a licensed quality place to me.
Reply Up