Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Three Year Old Will NOT Cover Mouth When Sneezing! Gah!
mommiebookworm 01:44 PM 01-14-2016
I have a dcg3 who absolutely will not cover her mouth when she sneezes! EVER! I remind her every time, I show her how I would cover my mouth, I have her show me. And its just not sinking in.
Any tricks for getting someone to cover their mouth? I'm guessing she has never been told to do that at home.
Unregistered 02:21 PM 01-14-2016
Keep teaching her, eventually she will get it.
Michael 03:05 PM 01-14-2016
A previous thread: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67169
Unregistered 03:53 PM 01-14-2016
I have it in my policy that I will use a mask.
Josiegirl 02:40 AM 01-15-2016
I got the monthly newsletter from our food program coordinator yesterday and they had a cool tip in there for this very problem! Put a tattoo on the spot where they should be placing their mouth when they sneeze. Kids would remember that after a few times I bet!
auntymimi 06:37 AM 01-15-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I got the monthly newsletter from our food program coordinator yesterday and they had a cool tip in there for this very problem! Put a tattoo on the spot where they should be placing their mouth when they sneeze. Kids would remember that after a few times I bet!
That's a good idea! I have school agers I have to constantly remind not to cough/sneeze in each others faces.
Tags:sneezing
Reply Up