Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Policy changes
wdmmom 07:46 AM 08-25-2015
I am needing to revamp my handbook. What sections do you have? Right now mine includes Welcome, Safety, Entollment, Drop off policy, pick up policy, driveway policy, emergency closures, inclement weather, tuition, supplies, diapers, potty training, illness, discipline, outside time, newsletters, nap time, cleaning/sanitizing, carseats, deposits, meals and snacks, provider time off, teachers, extended leave/maternity leave, contract and termination of care.

I'm going to be adding a non smoking clause, changing some of my illness policies, maternity leave changes, teachers kids/summer care and increasing my late fees.

Is there anything anyone else cares to contribute?
Blackcat31 08:15 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
I am needing to revamp my handbook. What sections do you have? Right now mine includes Welcome, Safety, Entollment, Drop off policy, pick up policy, driveway policy, emergency closures, inclement weather, tuition, supplies, diapers, potty training, illness, discipline, outside time, newsletters, nap time, cleaning/sanitizing, carseats, deposits, meals and snacks, provider time off, teachers, extended leave/maternity leave, contract and termination of care.

I'm going to be adding a non smoking clause, changing some of my illness policies, maternity leave changes, teachers kids/summer care and increasing my late fees.

Is there anything anyone else cares to contribute?
These are the sections in my handbook.
If you'd like to see the whole thing, let me know.

Reply Up