Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Halloween Treats
lovemykidstoo 07:43 AM 10-31-2012
I am having my halloween party next week so I don't have to worry about costumes getting ruined and also due to some scheduling issues. Do any of you do treat bags for the kids? One of my parents kinda stole my idea. I was going to put some of those little fruit cups, some goldfish and some animal crackers in a bag for them and the one dcm brought exactly that today. Now what do I do. I don't want to give them candy candy because they get enough of that. Maybe because it's after Halloween I can score some Halloween color books or story books on sale. Maybe some of those yogurt squeeze things. What do you guys do?
Lilbutterflie 10:10 AM 10-31-2012
I am not a big advocate of sweets, but this is one of those few days a year that is special and they get to have sweets! I want to be a part of making their day SPECIAL. We made pumpkin shaped cookies & for afternoon snack they get to have worm dirt pudding cups. I give them a little amount of candy in a treat bag- to take HOME! Granted, I know they will get a lot of candy from trick or treating; but I get to be the FIRST one to give it to them! They think I'm the greatest today.

Since you are having your party next week, I definitely would look in the discount stores and find some Halloween books and coloring books on sale.
itlw8 12:28 PM 10-31-2012
You should be able to find that trick or treat playdough marked down
Reply Up