Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Snow Storm......
thetoddlerwhisper 06:53 AM 02-13-2014
we have 7inches and its still coming im working our center alone for 2 school girls who happen to like cleaning..... i think its time to deep clean my toddler room and maybe play outside
rosieteddy 07:23 AM 02-13-2014
My family DC is closed and there is notmuch snow yet.Town schools closed ,I was already to start my day with 6 kids. I never expected school was closed until 1/2 hour after opening time when noone had showed up. I checked the school closings and we are closed. I feel kind of bad ,but it has taken a lot to get parents to stop questioning every closing. So its cleaning for me. I am really glad i stayed open even being sick with a cough this week. Hopefully you will be able to close early. Stay safe.
MCC 07:32 AM 02-13-2014
I'm in VA, and we have 17" and are expecting about 6 more. It's craaaaaazy, we do not get snow like this here. I'm sending my DD out to play with her Daddy, and doing a deep clean to the whole house! Enjoy the snow ladies!
Josiegirl 10:28 AM 02-13-2014
It just started here, within the past 20 minutes but it's picking up speed. Not sure how much we're supposed to get; I'm glad I decided to have our V Day party today though. If schools close tomorrow, I'll have more kids because usually everybody makes it into town with their 4WD vehicles.
Annalee 10:46 AM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by thetoddlerwhisper:
we have 7inches and its still coming im working our center alone for 2 school girls who happen to like cleaning..... i think its time to deep clean my toddler room and maybe play outside
We got around 2 inches. I am in southern middle TN very close to the AL line. !
Jack Sprat 11:49 AM 02-13-2014
I'm sorry you all are getting it. It's 45 degrees here in KS. And the snow its MELTING!!!!! We get snow but, not like what we have had this year. I am SO happy to see it melting. I keep telling myself this is good for our crops, grass, less bugs etc. But, I am still thrilled to see a high temp above 10!!!
thetoddlerwhisper 03:37 AM 02-14-2014
Originally Posted by Annalee:
We got around 2 inches. I am in southern middle TN very close to the AL line. !
i'm in east tennessee i wish i were somewhere warmer! your 2 inches sounds better than the mess we got
Josiegirl 04:38 AM 02-14-2014
UGH I hate it when that happens! I spend 2 hours outside shoveling then as soon as I come in and put all my stuff on the heat to dry, the snowplow goes up and knows a giant bank into the end of my driveway. Then I come back in and there's a message on my phone, thinking maybe they're calling off today because the roads are so bad. Nope, 'as you know the schools are closed so I'll be bringing C#@#@ in today'. She gave me a heads-up yesterday but still, who needs to be going out in the crazy weather?? Ah well, knew I was going to be open anyways, I shouldn't be complaining now should I?

But it's sooo pretty out there and the birds are flying all over the place.
Tags:clean up, cleaning - during daycare
Reply Up