Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 03-27-2011, 03:02 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Can I Write Off This Book? How To Cut Your Grocery Bills?

I recently bought this book How To Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half, so would I be able to claim my t/s% deduction on it since I buy groceries for DC?
Old 03-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Maybe this thread will help you decide: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27981
Old 03-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Business Author/Trainer

Default Book deduction

Yes, I would deduct the time-space % of this book because you buy so much food for your business.

Tags
deduction - books, write offs

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off