Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Power of a Provider
KidGrind 06:08 AM 02-18-2016
Recently I spoke to a former client who shared with me that a terminated DCP had a bone to pick with me:

On an outing their child had two accidents. An outing that took place 6 months plus after I ended our business arrangement. The point of view is, “Obviously she didn’t do her job.”

Sooooooooo a half a year later with no contact I am responsible for potty issues. Who knew I had Potty Power!
Thriftylady 06:13 AM 02-18-2016
I don't even know what to say to that!
KidGrind 06:20 AM 02-18-2016
I just dropped my jaw. Then I felt insulted and angry knowing the patience and dedication I held in regards to the child and situation. Every provider I spoke to would’ve termed well before I did within 2 weeks of care.

Now I am laughing because I see the DCP clearly for who they are; very deceptive, plays victim, never takes ownership of their wrongdoings.
Laurel 09:18 AM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
Recently I spoke to a former client who shared with me that a terminated DCP had a bone to pick with me:

On an outing their child had two accidents. An outing that took place 6 months plus after I ended our business arrangement. The point of view is, “Obviously she didn’t do her job.”

Sooooooooo a half a year later with no contact I am responsible for potty issues. Who knew I had Potty Power!
Omg, my first instinct was to laugh. You should have told the person who told you "Yeah and I'll probably get the blame if he doesn't get into the college of his choice."
Ariana 09:43 AM 02-18-2016
Of course we are responsible!! We create all the problems all the time, even remotely through ESP. And if we give advice and the parents doesn't take it? Still our fault
Controlled Chaos 12:27 PM 02-18-2016
good grief
BabyMonkeys 07:57 AM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by Laurel:
Omg, my first instinct was to laugh. You should have told the person who told you "Yeah and I'll probably get the blame if he doesn't get into the college of his choice."
That was exactly my thoughts! LOL
Tags:bitter parents, delusions, lack of responsibility, potty accidents
Reply Up