Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Good Lord What A Day
lovemykidstoo 07:17 PM 12-14-2017
I had such a day with my 3 1/2 yr old dcb that I have written here so many times about. He is a huge challenge. Completely out of control. Today he hit another dcg in the head with his head. So he became my shadow the rest of the day and I texted mom and told her I expected that this will never happen again. They live 5 houses away. I've written before about how dad gets out at 3 and then has his 10 year old son come down and get him after 5. So today the older brother comes and dcb gives him the hardest time ever. I watch them out the window and the older boy is dragging him by the arm down the driveway as he is yelling, swinging, crying, screaming etc. This continues into the road and then the older boy starts picking him up and carrying him. He's arching his back, yelling, crying, screaming etc. This went on for 10 minutes. They're still in front of my house. I call the father, he doesn't answer his phone. I call the mom, that shoudl be on her way home and she doesn't answer. Finally after they're probably home, the mom calls me, so I told her everything that happened. I wish i would have videotaped it.
Tags:tough day
Up