Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>We Made It!!!
laundrymom 02:37 PM 11-18-2011
Weekend Baby!!
SilverSabre25 02:43 PM 11-18-2011
bravo! bravo!

It's been a long day.

Oh wait, the cause of my long day belongs to me and isn't going home. Crap.

(disclaimer, I love my baby, he's my son and my wonderful awesome sweet boo, but he is teething (you can see two of them juuussst below the surface), has a cold, and may be going through a growth spurt as evidenced by the past three days of eating constantly. As such, today was a crazy miserable day of crying and I'm just very tired.)
daycare 02:47 PM 11-18-2011
I am super excited for the weekend...going to do absolutely NOTHING! Really, I might even it lavash chips this weekend... Just out of spite of something my husband said to me..

He told me hey don't eat that hummus too much, you have 3 holiday parties to attend and an image to maintain.....my head spun and I said EXCUSE ME...

Im human not a freakin barbie doll... All though, my head is empty just like the real barbies...lol

UGH MEN!!!!

and YEAHHHHH FRIDAY
laundrymom 03:05 PM 11-18-2011
Omg! Daycare, that man would have 3 seconds to run before I broke his jaw.
daycare 03:08 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Omg! Daycare, that man would have 3 seconds to run before I broke his jaw.
SO my deal is I cant gain weight unless I work out.....SO I am going to sit and do nothing and stay in my stick state...LOL

maybe I should get a fat suit and wear that....

I was soooo shocked he said that...
dave4him 03:10 PM 11-18-2011
Wow!

daycare 03:13 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by dave4him:
Wow!

sorry...I didnt mean men in general, I meant my man...lol..

BUT I am sure you would be smart enough to never say such a thing to your wife..
Crystal 03:22 PM 11-18-2011
yay! now 16 hours of school in the next two days, running errands after that, cleaning and housework, getting ready for thanskgiving....I'll probably be glad to be back to work on Monday!
dave4him 03:28 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
sorry...I didnt mean men in general, I meant my man...lol..

BUT I am sure you would be smart enough to never say such a thing to your wife..
Shakes head nervously... yeah... sure
daycare 03:33 PM 11-18-2011
shakes head nervously... Yeah... Sure :d
hey!!!! Lol
dave4him 03:35 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
hey!!!! Lol
No i really have learned in 8 years of being married and 12 of knowing her. I have stuck enough feet in my mouth by now. Got to be as delicate as possible to encourage a healthy perspective. She slaps me upside the head NCIS style if need be, and i just say 'thanks boss'
daycare 03:41 PM 11-18-2011
No i really have learned in 8 years of being married and 12 of knowing her. I have stuck enough feet in my mouth by now. Got to be as delicate as possible to encourage a healthy perspective. She slaps me upside the head NCIS style if need be, and i just say 'thanks boss'
how can I train mine to be like that....lol I am soooo just kidding.

Dont get me wrong, my husband is the sweetest, giving and most caring person I know.

Part of what he said was in a joking manner, but you know better than to joke about a womans weight...lol
dave4him 04:23 PM 11-18-2011
Ive even got an NCIS hat aroud here somewhere.
sahm2three 08:58 AM 11-19-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Weekend Baby!!

daycare 09:05 AM 11-19-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
yes and I am working...lol GOtta get my curriculum done for december...lol

Everyone is still sleeping so I am working...and playing on here..
Crystal 05:45 PM 11-19-2011
I just spent 8 hours at school. I'm glad I really love school, cuz I have another 8 tomorrow!
Tags:husband, spouse, tgif, week is finally over
Reply Up