Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Budget Worksheets
kcnjason 01:12 PM 04-10-2013
I run an in-home childcare and I get paid at a variety of times. I am trying to create a budget so I know when to pay the bills since the income varies so much. Is there a special budget worksheet anyone would recommend?
butterfly 01:28 PM 04-10-2013
http://www.daveramsey.com/tools/budget-forms/

I'm a Dave Ramsey fan, so I included a link to his forms, but basically I just write down all of my expense categories and go from there. (I'm kinda old fashioned and I actually keep a ledger with tabs for each expense category) When I first started budgeting I looked through all my reciepts from the last 2-3 months to get a good picture of how much things were actually costing me. I wrote down that amount in each category then I looked at when the income was scheduled to come in versus when the bills were scheduled to be due. I finally got a system worked out that I allot one families payment for certain things.

ck #1 pays for the gas in our cars
Ck # 2 pays for groceries
Ck #3 pays utitilites

and so on...
ksmith 10:02 PM 04-10-2013
I use an app to keep track of spending. Then I created a document in work to keep track of exactly what bills need to be paid and when. It also has a place to check off when you paid a bill for every month in the year. Helps keep everything organized.
Reply Up