Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Best Monday in a LONG Time
Brooksie 12:34 PM 10-14-2013
I can't believe its Monday... Its soooo not 'A Monday' here. We had an excellent and fun filled field trip this morning, got back in time for lunch and naps. DD was picked up by Daddy right after she woke up, my infant was sent home for 3 acidic diapers, so he's already gone and my other dcg is still sleeping (about to be woken up). After snack and I'm thinking some floor puzzles (just the two of us) she should probably by picked up right after 4:30.... Woop!! Happy Monday (never thought I'd say that in childcare )
Kabob 12:38 PM 10-14-2013

Lucky you! Mine were all crabby and had a tough time playing nicely or participating...plus side is they all zonked out immediately at nap time. That explains it.
Cradle2crayons 12:42 PM 10-14-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
I can't believe its Monday... Its soooo not 'A Monday' here. We had an excellent and fun filled field trip this morning, got back in time for lunch and naps. DD was picked up by Daddy right after she woke up, my infant was sent home for 3 acidic diapers, so he's already gone and my other dcg is still sleeping (about to be woken up). After snack and I'm thinking some floor puzzles (just the two of us) she should probably by picked up right after 4:30.... Woop!! Happy Monday (never thought I'd say that in childcare )
hopefully that'll set the tone for a good rest of the week!!

I only had my two littles today. The three sibling set is off until Wednesday. I got these two early today for mom to work a double. They got here at 9:30 and by 12:30 special dcg had played so hard she literally melted onto the floor on top of my 35 lb cat lol. Btw she only weighs 18 lbs so it didn't hurt the cat lol.

Plus dcg is getting over bronchitis... Almost well but when she's even a little under the weather she sleeps more than normal. She's still asleep and her brother is watching me type and he is talking to me lol.

In about an hour my two will get home from school and then it'll get busy again lol.
TwinKristi 01:19 PM 10-14-2013
It's been a nice low-key Monday here as well. My 1 toddler (plus my own) turned into 2. One seems to be under the weather but doing ok now and already took a nice nap and is due for another! My DS is asleep, and the other DCB is due for a nap as well and school agers don't get home for almost 2hrs! Unfortunately my best friend had a not-nice Monday because of her DCP! When she showed up to drop off her DD the provider didn't answer. No answering the phone, the door, texts, nothing... She finally got ahold of her over an hour later and she said she forgot she had her today? WTH!? My friend uses a friend and neighbor who gives her a very hefty discount and she called around to local DCs and everyone is at least 2 if not 3x the cost or full for infants!
MotherNature 01:58 PM 10-14-2013
been pretty nice here too. PT DCG is here today, when normally shes MWF, and then gone the rest of the week. Baby is here & then off for the next two days. My husband got home from work & went up to take a nap. As soon as the dcks clear out at 6, he's taking our toddler & my teenager to get a new cell phone & some new shoes, leaving me alone for a couple hrs. He just bought me some wine & I have tomorrow off, so, I get wine & get to vacuum in peace. Not too thrilling, but we just gave our dog away this weekend & need to vacuum the couch and everything to get the last remnants of hair up. Plus I can start on painting a dresser/sideboard now. Just got paint and glass knobs for it on sale yesterday, and the dresser was on the side of the road, so all told, I've got $35-$40 invested & it's going to look so awesome. Can't wait til 6!
Tags:monday
Reply Up