Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Oakland, CA Church Seeking Daycare Renter!
Unregistered 01:53 PM 07-08-2020
I don't know exactly how to find a renter/lessee but I have a nice sized space in Oakland, CA. A huge church to be exact with an upstairs, large downstairs, kitchen and small space outside for a possible play structure. I also want to make sure I have all the necessary things for inside. If anyone can help me discover a tenant and guidelines needed for the building that would be great. Thanks!
Michael 03:37 PM 07-08-2020
It would be important for you to leave your email address or contact information in your post for those interested.
Unregistered 09:18 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I don't know exactly how to find a renter/lessee but I have a nice sized space in Oakland, CA. A huge church to be exact with an upstairs, large downstairs, kitchen and small space outside for a possible play structure. I also want to make sure I have all the necessary things for inside. If anyone can help me discover a tenant and guidelines needed for the building that would be great. Thanks!
My Email: Robinsonc019@gmail.com (Thanks Michael)
Tags:lease - california
Reply Up