Daycare.com Forum Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 12-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Today

I only have two dck's today. They are the most well behaved, fun kids I have. My own two are also home and I have decided today is a free play, pizza eating kind of day. Why can't everyday be like today? The other plus is that they both leave at 2:45 so my day will end early and I can play aqua sand and uno with my own kids If I could get everyday to be like this I wouldn't want to close Feb. 1st.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Daycare.com Member

That is what I did from last week when I let them play free for the whole week before Christmas. As of right now, I am on vacation this week so it is so nice and relax with my family.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikia View Post
I only have two dck's today. They are the most well behaved, fun kids I have. My own two are also home and I have decided today is a free play, pizza eating kind of day. Why can't everyday be like today? The other plus is that they both leave at 2:45 so my day will end early and I can play aqua sand and uno with my own kids If I could get everyday to be like this I wouldn't want to close Feb. 1st.
Why don't you narrow it down to the children that are the easiet on you? Care for only a few children while going to nursing school to give you extra cash...If the children you care for are not stressful ( like your day today) I would just tell the other parents that you have to downsize your daycare to only a few children and find a good explanation of why you are keeping the ones you are keeping..just a thought...thats what I told my fiance I think I plan on doing once I get my bills paid off and start nursing school so I am not so stressed out

Tags
good behavior, positive