Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Umm.. It's Saturday...
JaydensMommy 08:46 AM 11-19-2011
So I have a daycare mom that is very forgetful, she text me last night while I was sleeping and asked if it was ok to drop off at 7am. I saw it this morning along with another message that said she would probably be here around 7:30. It was 7:20, I text her back.. It's saturday.. I'm not open today. Another ten minutes and she would of been at my door. I thought it was pretty funny, she apologized and said she forgot.. Lol. That's a first for me.
daycare 08:53 AM 11-19-2011
Originally Posted by JaydensMommy:
So I have a daycare mom that is very forgetful, she text me last night while I was sleeping and asked if it was ok to drop off at 7am. I saw it this morning along with another message that said she would probably be here around 7:30. It was 7:20, I text her back.. It's saturday.. I'm not open today. Another ten minutes and she would of been at my door. I thought it was pretty funny, she apologized and said she forgot.. Lol. That's a first for me.
lol And I thought that I was all over the place.. I have accidentally woken my kids up on a saturday morning thinking they were all late for school, but that was when I was PG with my other son...lol

Guess she has had a super busy week.....
safechner 12:20 PM 11-19-2011
lol.. It happened to me last week. I woke up with gasp at 7:20am and I freaked out and thought I was late and I woke my husband up to tell him he is late that he was supposed to go to work at 5am. He said no, today is Sunday. I don't know why I was freaking out about. Right after, everyone goes back to sleep.
AfterSchoolMom 03:42 PM 11-19-2011
Oh my gosh, can you imagine how embarassed she would have been if she'd actually shown up at your house?

Once, my husband woke up at 3am (four hours early) and got in the shower. He was convinced in his half asleep state that he was late for work.
Oneluckymom 07:58 PM 11-19-2011
I laughed and told my husband this AM...I woke up and looked at the clock and couldn't believe it was 7:20....my heart jumped and I was like OMG...I'm overslept!!! Then laid back down ....oh it's Saturday.
Seriously it's the worst feeling and I hope this really never happens to me!!
wdmmom 05:56 AM 11-21-2011
Are people seriously this stupid?! I'd be embarrassed if I dropped the ball like that!

I'd like to think that the people I work for are intelligent enough to know what day it is!
JaydensMommy 07:24 AM 11-21-2011
Lol, yes I have woken up before and thought for a second, omg I overslept and forgotten it was Saturday. But I think she was at home getting ready to bring her. Who knows, she probably works Saturdays, I dont know. But I doesn't surprise me from this mom, she is verrrryyy forgetful, to put it nicely.
Tags:forgetful, funny, parent - forgetful
Reply Up