Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Own Kids Are Gone
lil angels 11:39 AM 05-20-2011
Wow my dad called yesterday and asked if he could come and get my kids and take them for the whole weekend. Now What do me and my husband do???
MamaBear 11:42 AM 05-20-2011
That sounds awesome! I'm the same way --- when my kids are gone for a weekend or even just a night, my husband and I both dont know what to do with ourselves! lol I guess its a shock to even plan a weekend WITHOUT kids! Wow

I hope you can think of something extra special for you both for the weekend!
laundrymom 11:42 AM 05-20-2011
Originally Posted by lil angels:
Wow my dad called yesterday and asked if he could come and get my kids and take them for the whole weekend. Now What do me and my husband do???
Big Evil toothy grin!!!!!!! =-) I know what I would do!!!!! =-) Have a fantastic weekend,.. over and over!!
WDW 12:07 PM 05-20-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Big Evil toothy grin!!!!!!! =-) I know what I would do!!!!! =-) Have a fantastic weekend,.. over and over!!
Haha! Kinda what I was thinking. That, and some sleep.
MyAngels 12:08 PM 05-20-2011
Originally Posted by lil angels:
Well....ummmm....let's see......I would - ahem - - well, you get my point...
lil angels 12:16 PM 05-20-2011
oh my gosh you guys are so funny I can't stop laughing right now. All the ahem and the other things that is so funny. I know we can do all of that but what else should we do. If I show my husband this thread he is going to really like you guys.
Meeko 12:52 PM 05-20-2011
We could tell you what to do...but Michael would slap an R rating on the forum!
Have fun!
AnythingsPossible 09:18 AM 05-21-2011
My in-laws are going to take my kids for a whole week this summer! We haven't had time like that in forever!
Think of things you can't do when the kids are home. Go out for a late evening of dinner and drinks, if your outdoors people, go for a long hike that your kids couldn't handle, watch a movie you've been dying to watch without interuption. And plenty of the before mentioned stuff too!
JenNJ 10:05 AM 05-21-2011
Movies, dinner, drinks, concert, run around the house nude, go shopping ALONE, read a book in peace, the possibilities are endless!

Enjoy yourselves!
wdmmom 12:55 PM 05-21-2011
As crazy as it sounds...I love mopping and cleaning and admiring my work for the day or two before they come home and mess it all up again.
GretasLittleFriends 07:25 PM 05-21-2011
This is the time you jump on the beds, eat ice cream and candy, play video games, rent a pony for the weekend, buy a trampoline Friday after the kids leave then return it Sunday afternoon... Anything else you can think of...

Have a great weekend!
lil angels 10:26 AM 05-23-2011
Well we went out for supper 2 nights in a row did a little shopping stayed at home one night and woke up and just layed in bed for a bit and then spent a night at the lake and slept again until 9am that is late for us. It was a very nice weekend and then I was excited to get my kidos back and they seemed happy to go home to but did tell my mom I will miss you forever so cute. They live close and see them all the time. It got us all refreshed and ready for the long weekend at the lake coming up for the holiday.
Tags:home alone, provider children
Reply Up