Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Buy Your Daycare Kids Anything for Birthdays and Christmas?
Unregistered 04:59 PM 09-06-2010
I'm wondering what everyone else does. When I had my licensed daycare in another state I use to do Birthday parites, Valentines Day parties, and Easter Parties, and Christmas parties I always got the kids something for there birthday and something for Christmas just from me and a name exchange. Last year I did something for my daycare now I only have 2 children as you can have 2 in my state without a licenses and I got no thank yous from the 2 parents nothing, then I had a daycare boys Birthday come around 2 months ago I got no thank yous from the Mom and I also told her a week before his Birthday what I got him and the same day she went and got him the same thing and she got it used I wondered if she took what I got him back and took the money it makes me wanna do nothing for Christmas this year or Birthdays and just spend the money on my kids but then I think I would feel bad for the kids I dont know what to do what do you guys do for holidays?
Tags:birthday, christmas, provider gifts presants
Up