Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Don't Tell The Parents, But Sometimes...
coolconfidentme 09:37 AM 10-29-2013
....I don't snap the onsies on the toddlers until the afternoon. (Changing diapers easier that way.)

What do you sometimes do, but don't tell the parents?

daycarediva 09:44 AM 10-29-2013
I only snap the middle of the onesie on non potty trained kids. If they are potty trained, it comes OFF for the day and goes back on at last diaper change.

I don't do as much for my dck's as their parents. It isn't a secret, I just have never mentioned it to parents. Most can put their own shoes on, zip coats, snap buttons, and the 4.5yo is working on tying (too loose, but she's SO CLOSE). When her parents show, she can't even remember how to put her shoes or coat on. I think most parents would rather do it themselves, correctly and quickly, then wait for their little one to do it. I take a LOT of time during our day to teach self help skills, including the patience and determination necessary to accomplish them.
lovemykidstoo 09:51 AM 10-29-2013
I'm a big one on the snapping of the onesies too. I only have a 5 month old right now that wears them and yea I only do 1 most times. Then the one piece outfits that has 25 snaps around the legs, I might do every other one. As often as this baby goes potty I'm forever snapping and unsnapping, so I do as little as possible.

I also teach them all of those things like shoes, coats, hats, mittens etc like daycare diva said. Drives me nuts when the kids play helpless when the parents come. The one girl 4.5 yrs old that holds her foot up in the morning for dad to take off her shoes. I flat out say, seriously? did you forget how to do that? UGH!
Unregistered 09:55 AM 10-29-2013
They don't know that sometimes when all they've been doing is whining and crying all morning that I move everything up by an hour. My goal is to them all fed,changed and asleep by noon. They sleep an extra hour and everyone is much happier
Soccermom 09:58 AM 10-29-2013
Sometimes I allow the preschoolers to watch a 30 minute program during quiet time as they will almost always fall asleep....then I let them sleep for an hour. I only do it on days when everyone needs a good rest including me after a rough morning.
Laurel 10:05 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
They don't know that sometimes when all they've been doing is whining and crying all morning that I move everything up by an hour. My goal is to them all fed,changed and asleep by noon. They sleep an extra hour and everyone is much happier
I've done that!

Laurel
Laurel 10:10 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
....I don't snap the onsies on the toddlers until the afternoon. (Changing diapers easier that way.)

I let them jump in puddles (provided they have regular shoes on and not sandals).

I've tried not snapping onesies or only snapping the middle one but I just can't do it. It just seems wrong. I'm not OCD either...or maybe I am?

Sometimes they will wear a onesie and then a shirt over it (using the onsie like an undershirt). I draw the line on that. I mean we're in Florida anyway. It is almost never THAT cold. I just take the onesie off and use the regular shirt and put it back on right before they go home.

Laurel
melilley 10:13 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by Laurel:
I let them jump in puddles (provided they have regular shoes on and not sandals).

I've tried not snapping onesies or only snapping the middle one but I just can't do it. It just seems wrong. I'm not OCD either...or maybe I am?

Sometimes they will wear a onesie and then a shirt over it (using the onsie like an undershirt). I draw the line on that. I mean we're in Florida anyway. It is almost never THAT cold. I just take the onesie off and use the regular shirt and put it back on right before they go home.

Laurel
I'm the same with onesies (the snapping part)! I feel that if I only snap one that it will somehow be uncomfortable and go into their skin, even though they wear a diaper...lol
harperluu 10:20 AM 10-29-2013
Sometimes I lie on their charts and say we had group time when we didn't, or there nap lasted 2 hours instead of 2 hours 15. All the things that parents stress out about, sometimes I tweak it just to avoid the obsessive discussion about 2 poops vs one or eating 7 oz vs 8 oz.
Lucy 10:26 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:

Ha!!! I've done that too! Glad I'm not the only one!
MissAnn 10:26 AM 10-29-2013
I'm afraid to do that but I have been tempted.
Lucy 10:28 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
the one piece outfits that has 25 snaps around the legs, I might do every other one.
YES!!! I hate those pants/overalls that have what seems like a hundred snaps!! I got to where I'd do even LESS THAN every-other one.

I haven't had one in diapers or pull-ups for a few years now. Thank goodness.
craftymissbeth 10:33 AM 10-29-2013
I don't tell them that when their child is wearing a onesie and pants I usually leave their pants off because redressing three children under 2 a thousand times a day is a pain. They're perfectly content doing their thing with just a onesie and socks. When we go outside and while they nap they get redressed for warmth.
Soccermom 10:34 AM 10-29-2013
I also sometimes throw out their junk filled lunch box items and exchange them for healthier options...I don't need sugar fueled chaos here all day.

The kiddos are none the wiser and love fruits, seeds and cheese anyway. I don't know why the parents don't pack them. I guess slicing an apple or cutting grapes is too complicated so they throw in the packaged cookies and granola bars instead.
BumbleBee 10:44 AM 10-29-2013
I have a 3 yo dcb who comes w/a lunchable, mini candy bar & a juice box once a week (sister gets the same thing packed in her lunchbox for school and mom just can't say no to dcb). I serve lunch here. I simply put the lunchable and juice box in the fridge, toss the candy bar in the stash, and then feed dcb healthy, wholesome food while he's here.

Next time I have dcb and his sister and mom is running an hr late and 'can you give them something until I get there?' Guess what they get? Each get 1/2 a lunchable & 1/2 of the juice box.
Heidi 10:50 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
I don't tell them that when their child is wearing a onesie and pants I usually leave their pants off because redressing three children under 2 a thousand times a day is a pain. They're perfectly content doing their thing with just a onesie and socks. When we go outside and while they nap they get redressed for warmth.
Me too. Most of mine don't have pants on from the first diaper change to the last, unless we are headed outside. We haven't actually been outside for a few days, because it's been dreary, cold, and occasionally rainy.
MCC 11:14 AM 10-29-2013
If parents sends their baby in tight fitting "skinny" jeans, the baby goes with no pants all day. Babies need to be able to move around and stretch out. If I can barely get their legs around my hip to carry them- their pants are too tight.

I have one parent that asks that I don't let DCG, 2, sleep longer than 2 hours. She almost always sleeps for 3. I put them down at 1, her mom gets here at 4, and she is often still asleep at pick up. I always just say, Oh I put them down at 2 today. She is the only kiddo that sleeps that long, so she obviously needs the sleep.
DaycareMom 11:19 AM 10-29-2013
I have a 5 yo, a 4 yo, two 3 yo and a 1 yo ...
I almost never list off every reason they go in time out. They are all in TO at least once a day (probably more). It's for normal things like not listening, whining, etc.

I usually will only tell the parents if their child was violent/rough - like if they hurt someone or broke something.
My3cents 11:23 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I'm afraid to do that but I have been tempted.
why are you afraid to give them what they need. If my group is tired as a whole, we are going to rest and I am going to tell the parents if they ask, nothing to hide- I have moved lunch up because of tired out kiddo's, or let them sleep a little later then our norm wake up time. I do it for them, not for my needs. It is written on my daily schedule that it could change at any moment depending upon the children's needs.
melilley 11:24 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by MCC:
If parents sends their baby in tight fitting "skinny" jeans, the baby goes with no pants all day. Babies need to be able to move around and stretch out. If I can barely get their legs around my hip to carry them- their pants are too tight.

I have one parent that asks that I don't let DCG, 2, sleep longer than 2 hours. She almost always sleeps for 3. I put them down at 1, her mom gets here at 4, and she is often still asleep at pick up. I always just say, Oh I put them down at 2 today. She is the only kiddo that sleeps that long, so she obviously needs the sleep.
I once had a parent who only wanted their child to sleep for a certain amount of time. At the time I worked at a center and we had to write down nap times. One day the dcb slept for 3 instead of the 2 hours and the teacher wrote down 3 hours and the next day the dcp said that dcb would not go to sleep that night and they noticed on the paper that he slept 3 hours....that's what he sleeps every day and there was never a complaint until someone wrote down 3 hours....lol
My3cents 11:26 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by Trummynme:
I have a 3 yo dcb who comes w/a lunchable, mini candy bar & a juice box once a week (sister gets the same thing packed in her lunchbox for school and mom just can't say no to dcb). I serve lunch here. I simply put the lunchable and juice box in the fridge, toss the candy bar in the stash, and then feed dcb healthy, wholesome food while he's here.

Next time I have dcb and his sister and mom is running an hr late and 'can you give them something until I get there?' Guess what they get? Each get 1/2 a lunchable & 1/2 of the juice box.
This is why I like doing the food program and feeding the kids myself. I have done it both ways and when I serve the food it introduces them to all the things they might not have had the chance to try because the parents don't serve it. I get reimbursed too! Win win-
Play Care 11:35 AM 10-29-2013
Eh, as the BOSS I make daily decisions in the best interest of my group - so if kids need an early nap, or a longer nap or a change of clothing, etc I'm going to do it. I don't feel the need to tell the parents every single thing, but nor will I keep secrets as if I'm doing something wrong. If a parent takes issue we can talk it out, but ultimately I have to do what's best for me and my group.
BumbleBee 11:39 AM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by My3cents:
This is why I like doing the food program and feeding the kids myself. I have done it both ways and when I serve the food it introduces them to all the things they might not have had the chance to try because the parents don't serve it. I get reimbursed too! Win win-
I do the food program. He just brings it bc that's what his sister gets to pack for her lunch and school & mom can't tell him no. I don't do dinner bc I usually don't have any kids. It's handy when their mom runs late so I just put the lunchable in the fridge for those times.
Lavender 11:41 AM 10-29-2013
I do every single snap of all 8 babies in my care! I don't like all the snaps, but I like the clothes staying in place and I worry gaps would make them cold.

I have a parent who is very particular about how his daughter's diaper is changed. He will often give specific daily instructions about the combo of diaper creams and in what order. He wants her diaper so loose that it is barely attached and would fall off if she were slightly less chunky. He will call and complain after pick-up if it isn't loose enough. Her diaper gets changed to ridiculously loose about 15 min before mom picks up each day.
MCC 12:13 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
I once had a parent who only wanted their child to sleep for a certain amount of time. At the time I worked at a center and we had to write down nap times. One day the dcb slept for 3 instead of the 2 hours and the teacher wrote down 3 hours and the next day the dcp said that dcb would not go to sleep that night and they noticed on the paper that he slept 3 hours....that's what he sleeps every day and there was never a complaint until someone wrote down 3 hours....lol
Lol...nice.
jenboo 12:22 PM 10-29-2013
haha i used to do the exact same thing! never a complaint until a teacher forgot to write down that he slept 1 hr instead of two.
nannyde 12:24 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
I'm a big one on the snapping of the onesies too. I only have a 5 month old right now that wears them and yea I only do 1 most times. Then the one piece outfits that has 25 snaps around the legs, I might do every other one. As often as this baby goes potty I'm forever snapping and unsnapping, so I do as little as possible.

I also teach them all of those things like shoes, coats, hats, mittens etc like daycare diva said. Drives me nuts when the kids play helpless when the parents come. The one girl 4.5 yrs old that holds her foot up in the morning for dad to take off her shoes. I flat out say, seriously? did you forget how to do that? UGH!
I have a full stock of spare zipped old school footed jammies. I remove their snapped clothes and put them back on before they leave. With overalls I unhook one side at the shoulder and then slip off the other side and take them down and off. That way I just have to do one shoulder buckle when I put them back on.

Clothing is the biggest time suck. I like to use my own.
CedarCreek 12:29 PM 10-29-2013
I buy skidders for their little ones that are learning to walk to wear here because the stupid socks they send with them always make them bust it on my laminate floors

When my sister is in town, she visits during the day with her daughters.
Sunchimes 12:49 PM 10-29-2013
Both of my families (3 kids) dress their kids in really cute clothes and all tell me not to worry. As long as the kids are having fun, clothes are replaceable. I know that for 2 of the kids, many of their clothes are hand-me-downs from cousins, so a lot of money isn't involved. I just can't bring myself to let them ruin some of the really cute things. I dress the kids each day, so I look in the backpack, and if the clothes are really cute and we aren't going anywhere, I use my garage sale stash. Then we can play in the mud or paint or eat spaghetti with no worries.
BumbleBee 03:29 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by jenboo:
haha i used to do the exact same thing! never a complaint until a teacher forgot to write down that he slept 1 hr instead of two.
Yup...happened here too. :-) Worked in a center at the time as well!
daycare 03:39 PM 10-29-2013
that when I am a cup or two short of whole milk I will add some water to it so that everyone can have some.
hope 04:48 PM 10-29-2013
I tell the parent their child has slept for as many hours as they feel are right and at their desired nap time. So if a child slept from 12:30 till 3:30 I will tell parent that they napped from 11:00 till 12:30. My one dcm wanted dcg to sleep smack in the middle of lunch and outdoor play time. She also needs a lot of sleep but mom wants to put her to bed at 6:30 so she wants her tired out.
Same mom also swear dcg doesn't like 1% milk. Really? Because she has been drinking 1% at my house ever since she turned two.
My little fibs prevent the over analysis of the sheet I send home and night time texts questioning the day and my decisions. And the decisions I make are made it the child's best interest, not the parents.
Unregistered 04:53 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by hope:
I tell the parent their child has slept for as many hours as they feel are right and at their desired nap time. So if a child slept from 12:30 till 3:30 I will tell parent that they napped from 11:00 till 12:30. My one dcm wanted dcg to sleep smack in the middle of lunch and outdoor play time. She also needs a lot of sleep but mom wants to put her to bed at 6:30 so she wants her tired out.
Same mom also swear dcg doesn't like 1% milk. Really? Because she has been drinking 1% at my house ever since she turned two.
My little fibs prevent the over analysis of the sheet I send home and night time texts questioning the day and my decisions. And the decisions I make are made it the child's best interest, not the parents.
Haha! I have done the same thing! I previously had a parent who said that her child doesn't take naps. I told her that he at least needs to laid down for quiet time. He always took a nap for me, he was the easiest child I had to take a nap! I would tell her be napped from 12-2. After about a month of her complaining about him not sleeping at home. I started telling her he didn't nap today or a very very short nap. She then started coming in and saying he is sleeping so good at home and how it is no longer difficult exc. I didn't change anything. So she was fibbing to get her way. To this day, he isn't here anymore he is in school, she has no idea.
daycare 04:55 PM 10-29-2013
Haha! I have done the same thing! I previously had a parent who said that her child doesn't take naps. I told her that he at least needs to laid down for quiet time. He always took a nap for me, he was the easiest child I had to take a nap! I would tell her be napped from 12-2. After about a month of her complaining about him not sleeping at home. I started telling her he didn't nap today or a very very short nap. She then started coming in and saying he is sleeping so good at home and how it is no longer difficult exc. I didn't change anything. So she was fibbing to get her way. To this day, he isn't here anymore he is in school, she has no idea.
After about a month of her complaining about him not sleeping at home. I started telling her he didn't nap today or a very very short nap. She then started coming in and saying he is sleeping so good at home and how it is no longer difficult exc. I didn't change anything. So she was fibbing to get her way. To this day, he isn't here anymore he is in school, she has no idea.

BTDT.

I have one mom that did the same exact thing and I did exactly what you did. Also magically everything was picture perfect once mom heard that she was getting her way........ I also never changed any of our routine, only changed what I told DCM
Unregistered 05:02 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
After about a month of her complaining about him not sleeping at home. I started telling her he didn't nap today or a very very short nap. She then started coming in and saying he is sleeping so good at home and how it is no longer difficult exc. I didn't change anything. So she was fibbing to get her way. To this day, he isn't here anymore he is in school, she has no idea.

BTDT.

I have one mom that did the same exact thing and I did exactly what you did. Also magically everything was picture perfect once mom heard that she was getting her way........ I also never changed any of our routine, only changed what I told DCM
It's like magic!!
jenn 05:03 PM 10-29-2013
I strip them down of all unnecessary clothing/accessories and put them back on at the end of the day. Bows, headbands, belts, pants over onesies(unless they are children that truly get cold), socks on non shoe wearers(don't want to search for them later, as they pull them off and try to eat them anyway), shoes on non walkers,...if it's not a necessity in order for them to be comfortable and/or safe, off it comes. It's not really a secret, but not something I advertise either.
crazydaycarelady 05:20 PM 10-29-2013
I also sometimes tell the parents what they want to hear. I have a dcm who wants her daughter to sleep 10:30am - 12:30. So basically miss lunch and get up right when all the other kids are going down for nap.

Um....NO!

I lay her down the same time as all the other kids and just tll dcm "she slept good!"
blandino 05:22 PM 10-29-2013
I have a DCM who is picky about when bottles are given. She never gets upset, just makes comments about how he goes longer in between bottles at homes. So I may be a little loose on the times his bottles are given.

I figure, it doesn't do any harm and it only really matters that he drank the bottle, not precisely WHEN he did.
Luna 05:35 PM 10-29-2013
I do this too! DCG 3 naps 2-3 days/week and when she does it's 2+ hours. I always tell mom I woke her up after an hour. However, DCG fibs and tells mom she napped when she didn't, so mom is never sure whether or not to complain.
Candy 06:25 PM 10-29-2013
Not parents in general but when someone calls me and ask where i am i usually say up the street even if i havent left the house yet. I have no idea why i do that.
Laurel 09:09 PM 10-29-2013
I'm the same with onesies (the snapping part)! I feel that if I only snap one that it will somehow be uncomfortable and go into their skin, even though they wear a diaper...lol
I know! I just can't leave snaps unsnapped and buttons unbuttoned or tags out or shoes on the wrong feet....Shall I go on?

Laurel
Laurel 09:11 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by harperluu:
Sometimes I lie on their charts and say we had group time when we didn't, or there nap lasted 2 hours instead of 2 hours 15. All the things that parents stress out about, sometimes I tweak it just to avoid the obsessive discussion about 2 poops vs one or eating 7 oz vs 8 oz.

Exactly....

Laurel
Laurel 09:16 PM 10-29-2013
why are you afraid to give them what they need. If my group is tired as a whole, we are going to rest and I am going to tell the parents if they ask, nothing to hide- I have moved lunch up because of tired out kiddo's, or let them sleep a little later then our norm wake up time. I do it for them, not for my needs. It is written on my daily schedule that it could change at any moment depending upon the children's needs.

coolconfidentme 03:29 AM 10-30-2013
Sounds like we all sorta do the same thing, lol.
MissAnn 03:54 AM 10-30-2013
In my case I'd be tempted for my sake...... Just to get a longer break. Tempting
Unregistered 05:43 AM 10-30-2013
We give baths, cut nails, change socks to clean ones, redo hair (including taking down tight ponytails and putting them back in looser before pickup), take off jewelry and put up until just before pickup, etc. Nothing necessarily secret, but we don't advertise it to parents or note it on the daily sheets, either. Some parents just overlook certain details or are a little less attentive than we are so we fix what needs to be fixed and we keep it moving. Also, we have one little girl who we know doesn't get a whole lot to eat in the evening because mom just doesn't have the resources (but is also too proud to admit it). We feed her dinner before mom picks up and if she has a second dinner at home, great, and if she comes back and reports all she had was a peanut butter sandwich, mayo sandwich, ramen noodles, or dry cereal for dinner, at least we know that she had a full, nutritious meal earlier in the evening. We have never mentioned it to mom, and if DCG has mentioned it I'm sure it was in the context of us serving it to the group (because whomever else is still here will also get a light snack at that time).
KDC 08:40 AM 10-30-2013
I have school agers that I feed breakfast too - mostly cereal. They complained relentlessly about the 'generic' cereal. So, I keep a box from the name brand, and just switch out the bags, they're none the wiser and happily eat it all up.

I sometimes let the baby nap 15 mins past 2 hours (the required scheduled time) to set up a much happier lunch prep. I have a preschooler that leaves for school at noon. Baby wakes up at 9:30, which sets up a nightmare 1/2 hour during lunch prep before baby goes down for second nap. Makes life a LOT easier =)

I finish crafts for the kids that don't - just a little more messy then normal, lol!

Kids dance they're heads off 1/2 hour before pick up. They're always in a great mood and get most of their sillies out before I send them home
thetoddlerwhisper 09:47 AM 10-30-2013
i have one kid who loves bologna but grandma doesnt want him eating that. she wants baby food instead. hell be 2 next month. i dont give him his baby food. i just write on his paper he eats it.

if a child is sent in a onsie who is over 12-18mnths they wear an extra shirt until right before time to go home. i dont like them they get in the way.

same child as balogna gma says he has to go out everyday. even if the playground is wet. i always say we go out even if we dont and a couple times ive taken his shoes set them in the wet mulch and put them back on him.

i have another parent who insists her child must be awake by 2 or he doesnt sleep at night. he usually sleeps until 230 or 3.

dcbaby mom doesnt want her in bumbo. because she thinks shell flip it. the bumbo is put away by time mom gets there. dcbaby loves the bumbo and is happiest there.
daycarediva 09:48 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by KDC:
I have school agers that I feed breakfast too - mostly cereal. They complained relentlessly about the 'generic' cereal. So, I keep a box from the name brand, and just switch out the bags, they're none the wiser and happily eat it all up.

I sometimes let the baby nap 15 mins past 2 hours (the required scheduled time) to set up a much happier lunch prep. I have a preschooler that leaves for school at noon. Baby wakes up at 9:30, which sets up a nightmare 1/2 hour during lunch prep before baby goes down for second nap. Makes life a LOT easier =)

I finish crafts for the kids that don't - just a little more messy then normal, lol!

Kids dance they're heads off 1/2 hour before pick up. They're always in a great mood and get most of their sillies out before I send them home
I do this with my own kids!!! My daughter didn't believe me until I actually bought her brand name honey nut cheerios (I buy our grocery store brand for $2/box less) and she said "These taste weird!"
daycarediva 09:54 AM 10-30-2013
I don't tell parents about every little issue. For instance today a 3.5yo dcb:

whined because he wasn't chosen first
cried because he was in the back at circle and couldn't see
cried because it was time to come inside (LOVES outdoor play)
whined when his watercolors mixed and his blue was black.

IMHO ALL normal 3.5 yo reactions. His mother will nitpick his days here to death so I say "Joey had a GREAT DAY!" and Joey agrees and his take home sheet says nothing about his behavior and out the door they go.

He doesn't hit, call names, throw temper tantrums. His whines are whimpers and his crying is silent TRULY SAD tears. We resolved his issues together, and we moved on.

His MOm expects PERFECT behavior. When he cries, she won't even acknowledge him until he stops. It drives me CRAZY because he is SO WELL BEHAVED and doesn't do it for attention. He cried ONCE at pick up when she picked up early (unplanned or I would have prepped him and NOT been in the middle of art) and he cried that he didn't want to leave. For almost a MONTH afterwards she reminded him not to cry at pickup time. She gave ME anxiety about it!
melilley 09:57 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I don't tell parents about every little issue. For instance today a 3.5yo dcb:

whined because he wasn't chosen first
cried because he was in the back at circle and couldn't see
cried because it was time to come inside (LOVES outdoor play)
whined when his watercolors mixed and his blue was black.

IMHO ALL normal 3.5 yo reactions. His mother will nitpick his days here to death so I say "Joey had a GREAT DAY!" and Joey agrees and his take home sheet says nothing about his behavior and out the door they go.

He doesn't hit, call names, throw temper tantrums. His whines are whimpers and his crying is silent TRULY SAD tears. We resolved his issues together, and we moved on.

His MOm expects PERFECT behavior. When he cries, she won't even acknowledge him until he stops. It drives me CRAZY because he is SO WELL BEHAVED and doesn't do it for attention. He cried ONCE at pick up when she picked up early (unplanned or I would have prepped him and NOT been in the middle of art) and he cried that he didn't want to leave. For almost a MONTH afterwards she reminded him not to cry at pickup time. She gave ME anxiety about it!
I have a nitpicker here too and expects perfect behavior, and her son is only 15 months old! Anything I tell her turns into a catastrophe (little things like he was upset for a while this morning, things like that). So I've learned to just say that he had a great day, unless it was something major.
melilley 10:00 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by KDC:

I am sooooo going to have to do this with my dd! She refuses to buy any food that isn't name brand!
Tags:don't tell parents, provider secrets
Reply Up