Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Who Needs Moral Support?
Pestle 11:34 AM 03-22-2019
Usually these threads go in off-topic but this feels pretty general to me. Post your well-wishes and pep talks here.

It's Friday but there are still a bunch of hours for most of us and I'm initiating a virtual group hug for all of you who:

-Used a record amount of bleach today
-Discovered an entire migraine in your left eyelid
-Would like it known that you are right here and nobody needs to shout
-Would like it known that when EVERYBODY is shouting then NOBODY will be heard
-Would like it known that your school-age child is free to WALK INTO THE SAME ROOM and ask you for what they want instead of screaming across the entire house
-Honestly cannot hear when people yell; you're sorry, but your listening ears only work when GENTLE voices are used
-Cannot for the life of you pinpoint the correct amount of fiber in your diet and this is one of those over-fibered days
-Would like to know WHY it seemed like a good idea for him to wallop his sister
-Would like to know WHY he was shocked when she turned around and walloped him back in the one and a half seconds it took you to levitate across the playroom to separate them
-Would like to lose weight but would like a big chunk of chocolate even more right now
-Would like everybody's boogers and post-nasal-drip coughs to go away
-Learned that the purpose of spring break is to have a school-aged child in the house when you're on the playroom toilet and discovered too late that there's no TP left
-Just wants a bleeping flimming flamming nap and honestly, loves all these kids, but really really really wants that nap NOW and where did all this energy come from, did these kids get Starbucks for breakfast or something

You can do it, tiger. We're coming up on the home stretch.
LostMyMarbles 12:11 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Usually these threads go in off-topic but this feels pretty general to me. Post your well-wishes and pep talks here.

It's Friday but there are still a bunch of hours for most of us and I'm initiating a virtual group hug for all of you who:

-Used a record amount of bleach today
-Discovered an entire migraine in your left eyelid
-Would like it known that you are right here and nobody needs to shout
-Would like it known that when EVERYBODY is shouting then NOBODY will be heard
-Would like it known that your school-age child is free to WALK INTO THE SAME ROOM and ask you for what they want instead of screaming across the entire house
-Honestly cannot hear when people yell; you're sorry, but your listening ears only work when GENTLE voices are used
-Cannot for the life of you pinpoint the correct amount of fiber in your diet and this is one of those over-fibered days
-Would like to know WHY it seemed like a good idea for him to wallop his sister
-Would like to know WHY he was shocked when she turned around and walloped him back in the one and a half seconds it took you to levitate across the playroom to separate them
-Would like to lose weight but would like a big chunk of chocolate even more right now
-Would like everybody's boogers and post-nasal-drip coughs to go away
-Learned that the purpose of spring break is to have a school-aged child in the house when you're on the playroom toilet and discovered too late that there's no TP left
-Just wants a bleeping flimming flamming nap and honestly, loves all these kids, but really really really wants that nap NOW and where did all this energy come from, did these kids get Starbucks for breakfast or something

You can do it, tiger. We're coming up on the home stretch.
Girl, thank you for the hug for the migraine. I have one going today. Hope you have a great weekend.
Firefly 01:46 PM 03-22-2019
Thanks for the pep talk! I have a terrible migraine today too and a little one that keeps repeating my name over and over no matter how much I acknowledge him!
Ariana 02:14 PM 03-22-2019
What is up with all the headaches today?! I have one too

Must be the weather! Thanks Pestle, would really like to know what you used all that bleach on...or do I? Haha
Pestle 02:20 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Ariana:
would really like to know what you used all that bleach on...or do I?
DH and I have figured out a how-was-your-day metric in which quantity of bleach used is the X axis and decibel level is the Y axis. He works with longhaul truckers, so the metric applies to him, too. >_<
Tags:pollen, positive praise
Reply Up