Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Contract Renewal Wording Question
melilley 12:05 PM 12-30-2013
Can someone please help me word this sentence in my 2014 contract?

I am renewing my contract for 2014. Right now this is what I have:

2014 Signed Parent/Provider Contract

It is agreed that your child/ren ___________________________will start
(name of child/ren)
attending the daycare on__________.

How can I word this for families who are currently enrolled who and are renewing their contract for 2014?

This is not what it looks like on paper and I do have a full page contract and am only showing the one sentence, but you get the idea.

TIA!
daycare 12:23 PM 12-30-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
Can someone please help me word this sentence in my 2014 contract?

I am renewing my contract for 2014. Right now this is what I have:

It is agreed that your child/ren ___________________________will start
(name of child/ren)
attending the daycare on__________.

How can I word this for families who are currently enrolled who and are renewing their contract for 2014?

This is not what it looks like on paper and I do have a full page contract and am only showing the one sentence, but you get the idea.

TIA!
I am also going to hand out new PHB with contracts that say something like this.

As with every New Year, comes time to renew our daycare contracts and policies. Please be sure to have the new contracts signed and returned no later than ____________.. As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me.

DCP
melilley 12:43 PM 12-30-2013
Does this sound ok?

It is agreed that your child/ren ___________________________will attend
(name of child/ren)
the daycare in the year of 2014.

Then the rest of the contract is after that.
melilley 12:45 PM 12-30-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
I am also going to hand out new PHB with contracts that say something like this.

As with every New Year, comes time to renew our daycare contracts and policies. Please be sure to have the new contracts signed and returned no later than ____________.. As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me.

DCP
Thanks! This sounds better than the letter I wrote to the parents!
daycarediva 02:10 PM 12-30-2013
How about

It is agreed that your child/ren ___________________________(name of child/ren)will start/renew their contract for (daycare name) on__________.

and then just circle renew?

I just sign a brand new contract, so I don't have this sentence, it's like a complete new client.
melilley 03:04 PM 12-30-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
How about

It is agreed that your child/ren ___________________________(name of child/ren)will start/renew their contract for (daycare name) on__________.

and then just circle renew?

I just sign a brand new contract, so I don't have this sentence, it's like a complete new client.
Ooh I like this idea!
Reply Up