Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Funny CL Postings
Little People 10:06 AM 12-29-2010

I listed agin on CL and I went to see if my ad was live and I ran across two funny ads and thought if I was looking for DC would I really want to call these people;

My name is wes and I need a live in sitter. This person will not want for anything ill cover it all. If your interested call me at ******xx thanks

Christian Home that provide a loving and safe environment for child or childrens.
affordable rate ,limited space. infants 8wk -all ages accepted

My name is wes.I'm looking for a live in nanny Free rent food and money on for what ever needed. Needs to be younger because the kids are young . Call me at *********x I'm in great need of the help . Thanks (this guy is desperate haha)

Hi, Im Kalee and im 16 years old and Im a junior in highschool . Im looking to start babysitting newborns to 5years in the Arlington , Cordova, Bartlett, Lakeland , and Oakland areas. Im pregnant with my first child and absolutely LOVE kids! Im now homeschooled so Im avalible almost anytime! I do drive. Im very responsible with kids and have expierence babysitting and younger siblings. Im due in April so im lookng for some extra income. Im trustworthy and enjoy being around kids! Im not the kind of babysitter who would sit around on the phone all day either! Im very active and love to play! Very affordable also! Give me a call at ********* or email me at Prep*********[email protected]!

Me and My Niece Are Putting Ourselves Out On The Market For People Who Can't Afford To Pay Alot Of Money For Babysitters. We are Very Good With Kids. I Have Been Babysitting Since i Was 13 Now I Am 34 And My Niece Has Alot Of Experience With Children , She's 16. We Will Negotiate The Prices With You , We can babysit for any ages, But We'd Like to do it In our Home.
Please Contact Me With Any Concerns Or If You Need Our Services.

These are ads in my local area on CL. If I was a parent looking for childcare, and I read these ads, I would NEVER even consider calling them. Maybe this is why I get at least one if not two calls a day for childcare. I can't believe the last one...."Putting ourselves out on the market

Anyone else got some funny CL ads in their area? I could use some more laughs today!!
DCMomOf3 10:27 AM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by :
* I need a Babysitter * Do you need a Place to Live? \--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-28, 9:18PM CST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in a duplex on the 1st floor

The 2nd floor is open to rent for $900

I need a babysitter for my 2 year old

I will pay $600 towards your rent upstairs if you can watch my child during my work hours. (You would have to come up with $300 yourself for rent)

Hours I need daycare are....

Friday 11:00am-10:30pm
Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm
Sunday 2:00pm-10:30pm
Monday 11:00am-10:30pm
maybe not 'funny' but I wouldn't take it, not with those hours.
Little People 10:35 AM 12-29-2010
* I need a Babysitter * Do you need a Place to Live? \--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-28, 9:18PM CST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in a duplex on the 1st floor

The 2nd floor is open to rent for $900

I need a babysitter for my 2 year old

I will pay $600 towards your rent upstairs if you can watch my child during my work hours. (You would have to come up with $300 yourself for rent)

Hours I need daycare are....

Friday 11:00am-10:30pm
Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm
Sunday 2:00pm-10:30pm
Monday 11:00am-10:30pm

But what happens if he gets mad at the babysitter and he does not pay her Then she would have to move. And how could she come up with the $300.00 when she works long hours for him? People will do about anything these days. To funny!!!
AfterSchoolMom 10:58 AM 12-29-2010
I don't know if this is funny so much as "OMG my eyeballs are on fire":

Originally Posted by :
AS A MOTHER I KNOW HOW HARD AND STRESSFUL IT IS TO FIND RELIABLE/ AFFORDABLE CHILDCARE. SO I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU AND YOUR CHIILDREN OUTSTANDING CHILDCARE AT VERY COMPETITIVE RATES.

**************ABOUT ME********************

MY NAME IS ________, I HAVE BEEN A ________ RESIDENT FOR THE MOST PART OF MY LIFE. MY FIANCE AND I HAVE OWNED AND OPERATED OUR ________ BUSINESS FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW. I'VE ALWAYS DONE THE PAPER AND LEGAL WORK FOR THE BUSINESS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE ECONOMY OUR BUSINESS HAS SLOWED DOWN A BIT. WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO DO CHILDCARE IN MY HOME. I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN, BESIDES BEING A FULL TIME MOTHER TO MY DAUGHTER CHRISTIANNA (21 mos), I HAVE 2 NIECES AND 2 NEPHEWS WHICH I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH SINCE THEY WERE FIRST BORN THE OLDEST BEING 5 YEARS AND THE YOUNGEST BEING 6 MOS.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DEALING WITH CHILDREN ON A REGULAR BASIS. ALTHOUGH ALL CHILDREN CAN GET A BIT TESTY AT TIMES I HAVE LEARNED THAT INTERACTING WITH THEM, ALLOWING THEM TO EXPRESS THEIRSELVES, AND JUST GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION THEY DESERVE IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND REFLECTS THEIR BEHAVIOR TREMENDOUSLY.
I HAVE BEEN A STAY HOME MOM SINCE MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 4MOS, AND I TRULY ENJOY IT. I BELIEVE THAT GIVING CHILDCARE IN MY HOME WILL BE A REALLY GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR MY DAUGHTER AS WELL AS YOUR CHILD (CHILDREN) I CAN GAURANTEE THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL GROW VERY WELL TOGETHER IN MY HOME, WHICH I HAVE SET UP LIKE A DAYCARE!

I removed the names, and I took out about four more paragraphs of this all caps madness. The sad thing is, this lady really does sound ok, but I see all caps and limited punctuation and go "next", so I'm sure parents do as well.
Blackcat31 11:16 AM 12-29-2010
New Years Eve Child Care (Superior)

Date: 2010-12-28, 6:25PM CST

I own a licensed day care and will be watching children New Years Eve. Any Age is fine but I do have a limited number of pack and plays, so contact me right away if you have an infant. I will charge $35 for any child under one and $30 if they are over the age of one. Children can be dropped off anytime after 6pm and must be picked up by 10am. I will provide dinner around 6:30 of pizza, snacks and breakfast. You can feel comfortable leaving your children with me as I have a license to watch them. I have my CPR certificate as well as degree in Early Childhood Education. Email for more information or call me ***-***-**** (Miranda) I can also give you references upon request. Thanks and hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years

I did not realize that just because you have a license that parents should feel so safe!?!?!
Daycare_Mama 11:17 AM 12-29-2010
LOL, the putting ourselves on the market had me laughing too! What is wrong with people?!

I see a TON of poor grammar and simple spelling errors in ads too. Those really bug me, especially when they go on and on about all the preschool things they're going to teach kids. And they, themselves, can't spell simple words.

I've seen a few that look like people text the post from their phone, such as..."

"lookin 2 provide childcare in ur home"

One day, I felt compelled to reply to someone's ridiculous posting. It was a woman and her sister who were looking to start daycare for approximately 20 kids total to watch in her APARTMENT. Yes, 20. She was clearly unlicensed and had no intention of becoming licensed. In my state, you can only legally care for one unrelated family. Her ad said that they weren't "open" yet, but looking to start in 2-3 weeks if they could get enough kids. She was posting to see how many people would be interested. Ummmm, zero????

I emailed her and politely told her that she can't care for that many children unlicensed. She emailed me back with at least 20 swear words in it, telling me that I probably was some rich stay at home mom (ha!) who had no idea what it was like to struggle to provide for a family and how dare I try to tell her what she can't do and that she can watch 30 kids if she likes!

Sometimes, I hate the licensing process, but when you run into people like that, it makes you know why it's the way it is!

Some people's children....
Little People 11:24 AM 12-29-2010
Here is another one;

Young mother wanting to babysit!ANYTIME (Memphis,TN)

Date: 2010-12-21, 11:31PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello! My name is Mary, but everyone calls me Laney. I am 21 and a mother of 2. I live in the midtown area in an apartment. My husband and I are finally living together and I'm
Looking for extra income. I need this for many reasons but hopefully move to a bigger home for us all! I love my life and the area I live in. I am experienced in disabled children. When I was about 13 I took on babysitting my twin cousins. One of which had epilepsy. It was so bad she hit her head many times a day. She is better now.. When I did sit for my aunt, I had to follow serious guidelines to my cousin's medication. My children would love someone to play with and I would like to have another child here part time. They could be from newborn to 5 years. I do not smoke or drink/do drugs. I have no criminal history either. If interests please contact me via email and we will go from there. I could go to your home or he child can come to mine .

Wow!! Finally living together and looking for extra income and she needs this for many reasons...hummmm
Little People 11:35 AM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by Daycare_Mama:
LOL, the putting ourselves on the market had me laughing too! What is wrong with people?!

I see a TON of poor grammar and simple spelling errors in ads too. Those really bug me, especially when they go on and on about all the preschool things they're going to teach kids. And they, themselves, can't spell simple words.

I've seen a few that look like people text the post from their phone, such as..."

"lookin 2 provide childcare in ur home"

One day, I felt compelled to reply to someone's ridiculous posting. It was a woman and her sister who were looking to start daycare for approximately 20 kids total to watch in her APARTMENT. Yes, 20. She was clearly unlicensed and had no intention of becoming licensed. In my state, you can only legally care for one unrelated family. Her ad said that they weren't "open" yet, but looking to start in 2-3 weeks if they could get enough kids. She was posting to see how many people would be interested. Ummmm, zero????

I emailed her and politely told her that she can't care for that many children unlicensed. She emailed me back with at least 20 swear words in it, telling me that I probably was some rich stay at home mom (ha!) who had no idea what it was like to struggle to provide for a family and how dare I try to tell her what she can't do and that she can watch 30 kids if she likes!

Sometimes, I hate the licensing process, but when you run into people like that, it makes you know why it's the way it is!

Some people's children....
20 children??? There is No way one person could watch 20 children!! And in an Apartment!!
gbcc 11:39 AM 12-29-2010
"My husband and I are planning on having a family very soon but I just wanted to get ideas on childcare costs before hand.

We live in the Fairport area and would probably need care at least 4 days a week, maybe 5 for 7 - 7.5 hrs a day.

We are really only able to afford about $75 a week or $20 a day but could possibly manage a bit more if we can't find good care for that price.

Please don't email me if your fees are more than $150 a week, we just aren't able to afford that.

Email me your fees and maybe a little about yourself (if you have kids and how many other kids you watch) and I'll keep your name in my book for the near future. Thank you."

In this area, the price of the cheapest home is 200K! Here is a response to this post!

"If you can only afford 20 dollors a day?/ One, either stop trying to get pregnant now.. because for 20 a day?? u will get the bottom of the barrel.. We have to claim that as income, this is our job, and as much as we like our jobs... Its a job... Dont write if we charge 150.00?? Oh we wont.. i charge 175 for an infant.. and earn every penny..
2nd.. maybe apply for daycare assistance.. where they will pay for care for you if u cannot afford it.. BUT!!! and i know I will get a few nasty emails for saying this.. But.. Ah, what the hell...If you cannot afford for care for your child, then why would you bring a child into this world? it does cost money to care for a child properly.. Maybe that sounds mean.. But, its reaity!! If you cannot afford for someone to care for your child, i wonder what else you may not b able to pay for.. Formula is expensive, diapers... BUT!!!! You live in Fairport... Not a cheap town to live in..Thats like me saying I live in Webster and cant afford daycare.. ok, I wouldnt be living here if I couldnt..
Just a thought and or, thanks for the laugh!! "
Greenshadow 12:57 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by DCMomOf3:
maybe not 'funny' but I wouldn't take it, not with those hours.
Haha. I love how she mentioned the 2nd floor is available for rent. LOL.
Abigail 02:30 PM 12-29-2010
I don't have any CL postings to post for you, but I have a HUGE pet peeve that someone posted earlier. "AS A MOTHER, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS...." that is my biggest pet peeve and just gets me angry! I'm not a mother, so I'm not included in anything about how hard it is to find good childcare. UGH, stop saying how hard it is and just do it. LOL. Every other one of our CL postings has something along the lines of "I know how difficult it can be to trust someone..." etc. and I just have to close my page. It also drives me nuts how people say they have a degree or will teach and can't spell either. I try my best to spell correctly and always double check when posting an ad for the business.
QualiTcare 04:37 AM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
I don't have any CL postings to post for you, but I have a HUGE pet peeve that someone posted earlier. "AS A MOTHER, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS...." that is my biggest pet peeve and just gets me angry! I'm not a mother, so I'm not included in anything about how hard it is to find good childcare. UGH, stop saying how hard it is and just do it. LOL. Every other one of our CL postings has something along the lines of "I know how difficult it can be to trust someone..." etc. and I just have to close my page. It also drives me nuts how people say they have a degree or will teach and can't spell either. I try my best to spell correctly and always double check when posting an ad for the business.
i know what you mean. you have to remember, a lot of times when someone says they have an "early childhood" degree - it means they have a CDA. there's a big difference between a bachelor's degree and a six week course certificate, but some people don't know better to ask. that's why people who have degrees usually say BS or AS or PhD because they know it DOES make a difference. i'm always skeptical when i see, "i have an early childhood degree." i've seen people with CDAs toss it around too much.

it also happens with nurses all the time. CNAs will say the are nurses, and LPN's will say they are "registered nurses" - which they are a type of nurse, and they are registered - but they are not a RN! it takes more education to be a RN, but some people wouldn't know and it gets manipulated. it just irritates me.
SilverSabre25 05:35 AM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
i know what you mean. you have to remember, a lot of times when someone says they have an "early childhood" degree - it means they have a CDA. there's a big difference between a bachelor's degree and a six week course certificate, but some people don't know better to ask. that's why people who have degrees usually say BS or AS or PhD because they know it DOES make a difference. i'm always skeptical when i see, "i have an early childhood degree." i've seen people with CDAs toss it around too much.
That's why I always make sure to specify that I have my Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Development and Education from OSU--that whole entire sentence, every time. I'm proud of my degree, darn it! I would specify whether it's a BA or a BS, but I honestly can't remember...
MarinaVanessa 07:01 AM 01-24-2011
Okay so this has nothing to do with daycare but I was on Craigslist and came across this ad which made me smile. Thought I'd share.

Curb Alert (cleaning out garage)
Only items at the curb are free please stay out of the driveway and not bother the homeowners (he's in a bad mood anyway)
dEHmom 07:04 AM 01-24-2011
not sure if this has been asked yet or not, has anyone posted a funny cl listing on here, made fun of it, and then found out it was a members ad? lol, I think that would be funnier than anything! lol.
Abigail 07:23 PM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
You can get a CDA in six weeks?! I think it takes a year here because of how far apart meetings can be and you need to be observes over so-many months.
gbcc 12:55 PM 01-05-2011
OMG. LMBO!! Get a load of this one!!

I require someone to take care of some recurring life tasks that I can not get into my schedule routinely. Items like: grocery shopping, shopping generally, laundry, cleaning up house/hanging up cloths, organizing things around house, tracking down interesting places to visit, watering plants, buying plants, returning things I have borrowed, perhaps helping move things around the house or look for cool gifts for friends and family. That type of stuff. Maybe 10 or 15 hours a week of for sure work, maybe more if it goes that way.
Daycare_Mama 01:19 PM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by gbcc:

I require someone to take care of some recurring life tasks that I can not get into my schedule routinely. Items like: grocery shopping, shopping generally, laundry, cleaning up house/hanging up cloths, organizing things around house, tracking down interesting places to visit, watering plants, buying plants, returning things I have borrowed, perhaps helping move things around the house or look for cool gifts for friends and family. That type of stuff. Maybe 10 or 15 hours a week of for sure work, maybe more if it goes that way.
LOL, so in other words someone to live their life for them. What the hell is this person doing all day???

I especially love the "to take care of some recurring life tasks" Wow.
GretasLittleFriends 02:11 PM 01-05-2011

Sounds like a lazy guy looking for a wife to do everything for him. I can't help but think, "hey, at least he's honest" and "you know what you're getting into up front".
Little People 07:42 AM 01-06-2011

This one had me laughing so hard! Wonder what kind of plants he has? This guy wants a slave
Crystal 09:29 PM 12-31-2010
Child Care wanted for this Parent (Providers Please Read)

Date: 2010-12-30, 8:41PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Parent's name: Darrin

Darrin needs a child care provider that provides care Mon-Fri 8am-11pm, some Saturdays and Sundays may be needed also.

Darrin's child is 18 months old.

He would appreciate you giving him a call if you can help or know someone who can help.

His phone number is 916-267-9562 He said CALL EVEN IF IT'S LATE. PLEASE CALL NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS.

His email is [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Tina ( I'm a provider trying to help him find care at the most convenient location.)
Momof2Boys 10:42 AM 01-02-2011
Here's one posted in my area today:

Hello,
My name is M--- and I am looking for a part time nanny to care for my two children (5 & 6 yr) before and after school while I am at work. The reason I have both ------ and ----- in the location is due to the fact that we are still deciding on where to move. This position would start by February 1st and continue indefinitely, the ideal candidate would be a student who is able to work full days and hang with them both when they are on breaks, ie spring and summer. I am a single father and my income isn't substantial so ideally the person would have children as well and may just need to earn some extra money... I know I would do anything to have an opportunity like this as I have been unemployed for the past 6 months. If this seems like something you would be interested in and you are able to commit, leave me a brief description of yourself/situation, a pic of you and your hourly wage and I will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the logistics.

Thanks for your time!

NOTE: I am seeking a Nanny, not a childcare provider with multiple ages of kids. My kids get influenced enough at school and are well out of the bad habits stage, dont need any regression at this point.

Hours:
7am-8:30am (Drop off)
2pm-6pm (Mondays)
3ish-6pm (Tu-Fri)
Break Days 7am-6pm

Unregistered 10:35 AM 01-03-2011
Some of those posts are insane! If I were to be asked for a pic of me if I were responding to an ad, I would immediately be supsicious. My first thought would be..."ummm...is this person a total stalker? If I go over to meet this family, will I be coming back home, or will I be buried in their basement?" Heeby jeebies!

Also, I get irritated when the ads mix up the spellings for there, their and they're. I really hate the "to" and "too" and the "you're" and "your" mix-ups, too.
AfterSchoolMom 04:32 PM 01-03-2011
File this one under "ridiculous". How is this person making any money at all?!

Originally Posted by :
Infant (6wks-12mon) rate is $110wk includes diapers, wipes, formula, and food. Toddlers 13-24 months(unpotty trained) rate is $100wk includes all meals and training pants. Preschoolers 2-5 yrs $80 per week includes meals and preschool curriculum. Your child receives all of the benefits of a structured setting at a price that is easy on your pockets! Plenty of references and YES I provide you with a statement for tax reporting. Meals meet USDA food program guidelines. I love children and enjoy watching them grow in a fun environment. A family day home where children love to come and hate to leave! Email or call Mrs. Ross at 804-304-3425 today! Enroll by January 25th and get $30 off first week FT only. Hours 630am-630pm Monday-Friday. Overnight 8pm-8am Sunday-Thursday call me Im flexible with hours.
She's providing diapers, wipes, baby formula, baby food, training pants, a preschool curriculum, meals, snacks, a 30 dollar discount for the first week, 12 hour days, and overnights, AND she claims this income on her taxes - all for $1.33-$1.83 per hour. I just don't get it.
momofboys 04:35 PM 01-03-2011
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
File this one under "ridiculous". How is this person making any money at all?!

She's providing diapers, wipes, baby formula, baby food, training pants, a preschool curriculum, meals, snacks, a 30 dollar discount for the first week, 12 hour days, and overnights, AND she claims this income on her taxes - all for $1.33-$1.83 per hour. I just don't get it.
My rates are about $100-110/child for FT per week but then I don't include diapers/wipes, or a discount, etc. That is crazy to include that!
Cat Herder 05:51 AM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by janarae:
My rates are about $100-110/child for FT per week but then I don't include diapers/wipes, or a discount, etc. That is crazy to include that!
Mine too, that is the upper going rate here and I do include wipes/creams/powders. Everything but formula and diapers with 10 hour days. (I do not depend on the parents for necessary supplies or I would be out of luck ALOT of the time).

I bet this provider is on the WIC program. I know the parents I have had that are on WIC bring me cases of unopened formula, juice, rice, peanut butter, beans, cheese, cereals and diapers every year.... I love it, but it is a bit bittersweet since I know it is my tax dollars.

They have to use all their "checks" each month to continue getting them, even if they cannot possibly use all the supplies. Works like the DOT
Abigail 08:57 PM 01-03-2011
Besides MANY MANY spelling errors, this person wants to teach your baby to read just like she did her own daughter! Maybe her baby should have proof-read her posting for her! LOL

"I am thinking about opening a daycare in ------------. I am wondering if there would be any interest for it in -------------. I am pretty sure that there is no daycare/childcare services available in that area. It would be licensed. We would have many activities including arts and crafts, different pre preschool learning activites. I also have Your Baby Can Read program, which has been very successful for my daughter. I am a stay at home mom with a resurces in the Early Childhod Education area. In the summer time there would be outside play. I am a firm believer in teaching children at a young age. There would be lots of play and learning time. The only tv time would be the Your Baby can Read program.

I am not sure on the rates right now. Like I said I wanted to see if there would be any interest in it at all. I would be more than willing to take children of any ages, from newborns to school age children. Meal time would consist of home cooked, nutrish foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, or baby food, all would be included in the rates. Diapers and forumla would not be provided by me.

If anyone would be interested, please let me know. I am moving to ---------- the middle of Jan. I am looking to start my services around April or May. I want to be licensed and have everything ready and safe before I start taking children."
Mommyof1 06:12 AM 01-06-2011
"
IS THERE ANYONE WHO NEEDS PART-TIME CARE DURING THE DAY?

THE HOURS WOULD BE FROM 7:00 A.M. TILL 4;30 P.M. **************I'M LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM CHILD CARE POSITION WITH A FAMILY***************

THE AGES WOULD BE INFANTS AND TODDLERS.

THE PARENTS WOULD PROVIDE DIAPERS, WIPES AND FORMULA.

I WOULD PROVIDE A SAFE, SECURE ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE CHILDREN WOULD BE TRULY WELCOME.

I USE HOOKED ON PHONICS FOR INFANTS.

MY RATES WOULD BE $40.00 A WEEK FOR 30 HOURS OR LESS.

I AM CPR/ AND FIRST AID QUALIFIED.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND THANKS FOR READING MY AD.
"

Hooked on Phonics.....
momofboys 07:34 AM 01-06-2011
This was posted a couple of weeks ago on my local CL. I found it funny how she considered it only 3 1/2 days a week even though the hours listed add up to a potential for @ 38 hours!

"Hello:

We are looking for a nanny/sitter for our 4 mo. old daughter. Because we both work during the week (Adam is an attorney that works in Columbus and Marion; and Sam manages a dental office in Dublin) She is currently enrolled in daycare but we would really like to find someone to come and care for her from our home in Worthington.

We are looking for someone who is available Monday-Wednesday from 7:15 a.m. until no later than 5:30 p.m. (although on most days one of us will be home between 4 and 5 p.m. ). And on Thursdays from 7:15 a.m. to 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. We plan on offering weekly pay starting at $130/week (which is actually about 3 1/2 days) and can negotiate based upon fit and experience.

We would love to introduce ourselves as well as get to know a little bit more about you. If you are interested please contact us via this site or at the email address below. Hope to hear from you soon!
p. s. we have a Boston Terrier but she is very low maintenance and won't require any of your time. "
momofboys 07:35 AM 01-06-2011
Originally Posted by Mommyof1:
"

THE HOURS WOULD BE FROM 7:00 A.M. TILL 4;30 P.M. **************I'M LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM CHILD CARE POSITION WITH A FAMILY***************

I WOULD PROVIDE A SAFE, SECURE ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE CHILDREN WOULD BE TRULY WELCOME.

"

Hooked on Phonics.....

$40 week?!?!
Little People 07:37 AM 01-06-2011
Originally Posted by Mommyof1:
"

"

Hooked on Phonics.....
$40.00 A WEEK and she has Hooked On Phonics Then she places infant and toddlers in velcro chairs with headphones with their little Hooked on Phonics and returns to her soap shows
SilverSabre25 08:54 PM 01-24-2011
Need a dependant

need a dependant asap plz willing to pay top dllrs
Little People 03:15 AM 01-25-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Need a dependant

need a dependant asap plz willing to pay top dllrs

SilverSabre25 08:25 AM 02-24-2011
Found this one the child care postings today...thought the thread deserved a bump!

I like to help children learn. I Love to teach but i am recently trying to get money to help with bills and be able to go to college. I have a one year old and I help my neices and nephews with himework all the time. there ages are 11,9,7,6 so i have plenty of experiance. If you are interested at all please contact me at (740)361-2669. thank you.
Liliya 09:24 AM 02-24-2011
I am a single dad who needs an individual who cares for children in their home. I do not want my 1 year old with anyone caring for children younger than 6 months or older than 28 months. If you are alone at home, I do not want my son being cared for with more than two other children. I do not want my son unnecessarily exposed to sickness and germs and want a zero policy for care giver keeping sick children in their home including mine. I want my child to have healthy meals and snacks, no juices, no junk, burgers, pizza or hot dogs. You must have knowledge of nutrition and be able to show me a menu that you provide of healthy foods. If your home smells like smoke, pets or is dirty don't bother calling me. If you are in a dangerous area or do not have a clean home don't contact me. If you have adult friends, men or women visiting your home while my child is there don't call. I am willing to pay well, but am not willing to drop my child any where and not know 100% what is going on in your home! There are a 1000 day cares that offer services I don't want. I need one good home provider that offers what I do want! Thank you, BL
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up