Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Child Care Mentor and Realtor
KarenLittlefield 06:44 PM 01-24-2013
Hello everyone! I'm Karen Littlefield and wear many hats:

1. Family Child Care Provider for 20 years
Kids U Learning Center in Orange, CA

2. Realtor specializing in daycare real estate at Keller Williams Realty, Orange County

3. Owner of www.childcarementor.com

4. 2 Facebook Pages: Child Care Mentor & Serene Soul Kids

I look forward to participating in discussions that concern child care and child development. Thank you for this page!
Blackcat31 07:21 AM 01-25-2013
Your site says you hold a Bachelor's degree. May I ask in what field? Is it early childhoood related or business related?

Is your consulting part of your business in regards to real estate or running a child care?

Sorry for the questions, but your site is just kind of confusing...at least to me.
KarenLittlefield 09:09 PM 02-01-2013
Hi! I am sorry you were confused by my site. My BA is in Music with a minor in Child Development. I also hold a California Site Supervisor/Master Teacher permit for Child Development programs. In addition, I am a licensed Realtor with Keller Williams. Child Care Mentor combines both of those specialties. I can help people purchase/lease a daycare home and help them develop their business. The consulting comes in after the home is secured. I have been a child care consultant for family child care for many years and most recently for Early Learning Communities.

If someone decides to purchase a home with me for daycare use, I help them with the licensing process and give them a business start up package for free!
Reply Up