Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where to Buy Daycare Furniture
gumdrops 05:18 AM 01-13-2021
Where is the best place to purchase daycare furniture? I'm considering one of those tables that has the high chair seats built in and maybe some new sleep mats.
Snowmom 06:36 AM 01-13-2021
Discount School Supply has many options.

Personally, I never preferred all-in-one type furniture since it seems harder to clean and maintain.

My go to's are stackable high chairs (Ikea) and my wood table I got off Amazon. I like wood since I can sand it if the marker/crayon marks aren't coming off with a magic eraser.
Plus, it looks nicer than plastic and... I live here.

Mats: I use sleep mats with blankets and pillows attached. I also bought on Amazon. Each child has their own and they wash really nice. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
Cat Herder 06:48 AM 01-13-2021
I had a drop-in table once and the chairs are just too close to each other. I ended up having to only use every other chair to keep them from taking food off each other plates or just poking and hair pulling. They then used those spare chairs as food and cup dumping ground.

I have mostly Kaplan, Flash Furniture and ECR4Kids furniture. You can get ECR4Kids on amazon and target, too. Flash I got at Bizchair. I ordered every bit of mine online.
dolores 07:50 AM 01-13-2021
Depending on where you are, FB Marketplace, Craigslist or even local FB groups might be a good place to get daycare furniture and toys at reduced prices due to daycare closings/liquidation.
Cat Herder 08:20 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by dolores:
Depending on where you are, FB Marketplace, Craigslist or even local FB groups might be a good place to get daycare furniture and toys at reduced prices due to daycare closings/liquidation.
Oh, is that true. If you live close to a city there are open house sales everywhere. I have been drooling over those posts but all require pick-up in person. I am hours from a major city, most of the time that is how I like it, but it would be pretty convenient right now.
flying_babyb 08:00 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by gumdrops:
Where is the best place to purchase daycare furniture? I'm considering one of those tables that has the high chair seats built in and maybe some new sleep mats.
Depending on where you live check and make sure you can have it. Our center was told they were inapproprate since the children have no place to rest there feet.
gumdrops 05:20 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by flying_babyb:
Depending on where you live check and make sure you can have it. Our center was told they were inapproprate since the children have no place to rest there feet.
That didn't even cross my mind! Thanks!
Tags:furniture, seating, shelves, table, table seating, tables
Reply Up