Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Here Is A Thought Wonder If It Would Work??
mommiesherie 05:36 PM 11-12-2011
So if I put swiffer dry clothes on the kids feet with rubber bands and tell them to all pretend they are ice skaters all over the house............ Does that quality as fostering their imagination? Hahaha just kidding. But it could work lol
Lucy 05:51 PM 11-12-2011
Ok, took me awhile to figure out. I think you mean cloths.

My concern would be someone slipping, or doing the splits and getting hurt.
youretooloud 05:52 PM 11-12-2011
I've actually attached them to babies when they are still crawling on their bellies.
Childminder 05:55 PM 11-12-2011
LOL Give it a try.
morgan24 04:01 AM 11-13-2011
Tell them to make sure they get the corners.
mommiesherie 04:03 PM 11-13-2011
Sorry yes cloth not clothes lol that's what I get for trying to post something and do other things at the same time. Too funny attaching them to crawling baby. Lol was just trying to think of a way to get my floors cleaned lol. Does sound fun though.
e.j. 12:02 PM 11-14-2011
Originally Posted by mommiesherie:
Sorry yes cloth not clothes lol that's what I get for trying to post something and do other things at the same time. Too funny attaching them to crawling baby. Lol was just trying to think of a way to get my floors cleaned lol. Does sound fun though.
Maybe they should try a Swiffer clothing line. It'd be so much easier to dress a kid in Swiffer pants than try to attach Swffer cloths to the kids with rubber bands! They could crawl, skate, roll around, slide.....and the clothing would stay put and not fall off. Sounds like fun!
Tags:activities - rainy day, fun stuff
Reply Up