Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 07-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Daycare.com Member and Bladesmith

Default Newbie Saying Hi

Hey Everyone

Found this forum today and decided to join up. Wanted to give a brief description of myself. I've ran a licensed home daycare for 8 years now in central IL. Before that I worked for 12 years in daycare centers. I have a BS ironically in criminal justice- went to school for law enforcement before going back to childcare where I had worked while in school. Married for 13 years, 3 kids. Am also a CPR/ FristAid instructor dealing mainly with other providers and educators.

Away from work I am a Bladesmith, which is a blacksmith specializing in custom knives. I have to be the only person who has ever closed his daycare because I had to go to a knife show.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join up

Dave Armour
Old 07-21-2014, 01:10 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to see another make caregiver on the board. We have a few already so you are not alone!

Jump in and make yourself at home...we're a pretty friendly bunch!
Old 07-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Hi Dave! I love getting the guys' perspective, so the more, the merrier. Find a thread that interests you and start commenting!
Old 07-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Welcome to the forum!
Old 07-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

hi Dave!!

welcome welcome! happy to see another guy here. I love to get your guys perspective on things too.

as mommies, sometimes I think we all tend to let that mother bear in us rule our emotions.

Stay and Play, you will love this form
Old 07-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Hi Dave. I am Dave too
Acts 13:22

Tags
illinois member, new member