Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thanks for The Backbone. Update On Immediate Pull
lovemydaycare0912 10:48 AM 06-09-2016
Just got off the phone with dcm whose husband pulled over phone on Monday no notice. She was so thankful for everything we did for dcb. Even mentioned, because of us she has high expectations and if there were more daycares and people like us things would be better. She said she can't find a daycare for her son because it is so hard to find a place after having him in our care. Even went as far as to ask was their care terminated even though she didn't write a notice and asked if his slot was already filled.

Yes I am getting payment tomorrow. This goes to show when you do the right thing, people will notice. She feels bad for how her husband handled things and was trying to mend it. I know by saying she couldn't find another daycare she might have expected me to say we would take him back. But I stuck to my guns, and let her know I wish her the best of luck in finding a daycare. There are no bad feelings on our end as they are overall a good family.

Think before you speak.
Tags:backbone, notice not
Up