Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Friday Hurry Up And Be Over
awestbrook713 11:37 AM 11-11-2011
these last few hours are dragging, I want the weekend to be here so badly. The kids are all wound up today and I think I may go crazy if I'm not free soon....

Anyone else with me?
MARSTELAC 11:39 AM 11-11-2011
Count me in! I only have four right now. Two are reading and then there is the mat ripper and the screamer. So glad when my food program lady just called me that the screamer stopped screaming. 4 more hours to go! We can do this!
Oneluckymom 11:53 AM 11-11-2011
I can hardly wait too!! Nearly 12 here, its nap and my dCG was sleeping the past 20min and all of a sudden has started SCREAMING....guess she realized she was just sleeping and she's mad ...lol. The baby of course can't sleep with that noise.

Yes, I was technically supposed to be closed today, but guess what I'm open and here I am.

HAHA...so my 4 year old pipes in from the other room to DCG, "Can you PLEASE stop it" I couldn't agree more!
littlemommy 12:01 PM 11-11-2011
I have one more hour of work, and wow, what a day. This week has really worn on my patience. Of course today NOBODY napped. DS tried for about a half an hour then got woken up by DCK's.

I'm hoping this weekend I can relax and get rid of some stress.
boysx5 12:04 PM 11-11-2011
yes I'm counting the hours as well it was a crazy week so glad its almost over going to enjoy my weekend
awestbrook713 12:52 PM 11-11-2011
We have had kids throwing, stealing toys not sharing, and then the girl who wants to talk and scream in her outside voice ALL DAY LONG!! At one point I felt like I was making a public announcement because they were going every which way, " do not run, scream, throw toys. You've been warned" then I think it was calm for a whole 10 seconds................... All this on top of my 9 month old son waking up and refusing to go back to sleep at 2 am this morning. I want the weekend.
Oneluckymom 12:58 PM 11-11-2011
Originally Posted by awestbrook713:
We have had kids throwing, stealing toys not sharing, and then the girl who wants to talk and scream in her outside voice ALL DAY LONG!! At one point I felt like I was making a public announcement because they were going every which way, " do not run, scream, throw toys. You've been warned" then I think it was calm for a whole 10 seconds................... All this on top of my 9 month old son waking up and refusing to go back to sleep at 2 am this morning. I want the weekend.
I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at the whole public announcement thing. Yup, all of 10 seconds is what we usually get.
Cat Herder 02:38 PM 11-11-2011
TGIF!!! I am finally DONE with this week.
misspollywog 03:13 PM 11-11-2011
DONE!

This was a long week, glad it is over. Hoping the weekend feels as long as this week has!
LittleCrawfishCC 05:33 AM 11-12-2011
Man, do I know this feeling!!!! Sat here you are, oh did I miss you!
Tags:friday, long day, tgif
Reply Up