Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Website
Darling 06:09 PM 08-06-2015
I'm just getting my daycare off the ground and am ready to create a website. I feel that so much of today's world is based online, with so much of people's lives being behind a monitor or staring at their phone. So even with a small facility like what I'm starting, I think a website is important.

Any suggestions for a web builder? Im leaning towards Square Space right now. It looks to be relatively user friendly, and they say it formats itself well to phones and tablets, which I think is important.

Opinions?
midaycare 06:21 PM 08-06-2015
I use weebly and love it. It is very easy to set up, and I have received a lot of compliments from parents on my website. There is a free or paid option.
Unregistered 06:43 PM 08-06-2015
I use weebly too. I just use the free version because I'm not too tech savvy and it has the things I need. It's really easy to use. My parents love it too, and that's how I get a lot of calls based on my website.
spedmommy4 07:03 PM 08-06-2015
I used godaddy.com It was less than $20 for a year. They include a website builder with a ton of templates and it was so easy to use.
LysesKids 03:30 AM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by spedmommy4:
I used godaddy.com It was less than $20 for a year. They include a website builder with a ton of templates and it was so easy to use.
I've had my go daddy site for years (far enough back that I still have the 5 free pages it came with when I bought the dot com lol); They have the Mobile option that your site can be read in too, so it's good
Michael 03:58 AM 08-07-2015
Welcome to the forum. Here is a great thread on starting a daycare website: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35323
Blackcat31 07:23 AM 08-07-2015
I use Webs.

I originally bought a domain name from GoDaddy but when I created my website with Webs they offered me a deal too good to pass up so I took it.

I pay $29 a year (I paid for 5 years upfront) and got unlimited pages as part of their Premium package and a free domain name and 5 e-mail accounts)

I tried Weebly, GoDaddy, 1 to1, and a couple other build your own sites but I had the best luck personally with Webs so I just went with them.

They also had the type of print/color and styles (graphics and clip art type stuff) that most appealed to me as well.
Controlled Chaos 07:30 AM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I use Webs.

I originally bought a domain name from GoDaddy but when I created my website with Webs they offered me a deal too good to pass up so I took it.

I pay $29 a year (I paid for 5 years upfront) and got unlimited pages as part of their Premium package and a free domain name and 5 e-mail accounts)

I tried Weebly, GoDaddy, 1 to1, and a couple other build your own sites but I had the best luck personally with Webs so I just went with them.

They also had the type of print/color and styles (graphics and clip art type stuff) that most appealed to me as well.
I also use webs.com
TXhomedaycare 09:14 AM 08-07-2015
I use go daddy. It is very easy to set up and maintain.
MarinaVanessa 10:21 AM 08-07-2015
I use Webs.com also. VERY user friendly and I like the new "drag and drop" program. It's quick to change the layout and info and since I don't like to spend a lot of time on my website upkeep it works for me.
Kelly 10:58 AM 08-07-2015
I just started with Webs too. Very easy to use so far.
Lovatic24 06:18 PM 08-20-2015
I use wix.com. it is free and easy. It also has a mobile site.
sahm1225 05:15 AM 08-21-2015
I used yola. It used to be easy to use but now updating is so difficult! Once I run our of business cards with my website on them, I'm switching to webs or go daddy.
Tags:website - how to
Reply Up