Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tell Me About Your Monday......Again
Valerie928 07:46 AM 11-04-2019
Mine started out with 1st dcg showing up 20 minutes early. Just busted through my front entrance with her dad who just lets her do whatever. I will be keeping door locked in the morning from now on.
Dcg 3 comes with an open bag of cheez its. I handed those back to mom. Baby shows up, bundled up. I say bye to mom and proceed to unbundle a blow out. Poop all over.
Daycare girl that busted through my door early has a new fun gross thing she does. Licks her fingers and wipes her face with spit
It's a great start to the week🥺 I forgot to mention that all my parents are using the 1 hour time change for excuses for behavior issues. This excuse will be used for the whole month probably.
Unregistered 10:51 AM 11-04-2019
Three year old throwing huge tantrum and won't let his mom go screaming the whole nine yards just as the food program sponsor drops in for a visit. Ugh! I had to deal with the three year old before I could proceed to show the food lady a breakfast.

Why does the food lady always come 30 minutes before a meal? Ugh!
Ariana 07:40 PM 11-04-2019
Oh my goodness

I hope your week picks up from here!
Leigh 07:39 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by Valerie928:
Mine started out with 1st dcg showing up 20 minutes early. Just busted through my front entrance with her dad who just lets her do whatever. I will be keeping door locked in the morning from now on.
Dcg 3 comes with an open bag of cheez its. I handed those back to mom. Baby shows up, bundled up. I say bye to mom and proceed to unbundle a blow out. Poop all over.
Daycare girl that busted through my door early has a new fun gross thing she does. Licks her fingers and wipes her face with spit
It's a great start to the week🥺 I forgot to mention that all my parents are using the 1 hour time change for excuses for behavior issues. This excuse will be used for the whole month probably.
I had one show up at 5:10 for a 5:30 drop off! I was in bed. My husband (who was getting ready for work) comes to the bedroom door and tells me that I have a kid here. I tell him in a voice that DCM can hear that I don't open til 5:30, and I'll be out there then. DCM went back to her car and came in at 5:30, and hasn't been early since. I'd have told DCD that you open in 20 minutes, and will be with him then, and then went and took a shower whether I needed one or not (Which I have also done when a parent has showed up in my home before opening).
Tags:daylight saving time, mondays
Reply Up