Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Novel Way To Start Labor...
MyAngels 11:27 AM 10-11-2011
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...56620#44856620

...not sure I would have wanted to try this, though .
KEG123 11:45 AM 10-11-2011
hahaha nice.
jojosmommy 01:09 PM 10-11-2011
I found this story interesting being 1 day from my due date however I think it is ridiculous of everyone on the Today show to be judging this lady and her husband as if they somehow can tell others what is safe/not safe during pregnancy. I found most of their lead up commentary in the hours prior to the airing to be annoying. Next time Matt Lauer is pregnant he can decide if he should run or not run a marathon.
Kaddidle Care 02:13 PM 10-11-2011
Wow! I don't know too many pregnant ladies that would feel up to running down the block much less a marathon! I bet she was exhausted - but she looks great. Wowza!

I took ballet up until my 5th month with my first. I could no longer hide it with a Tshirt and figured enough was enough. It did wonders for my center of gravity. For once in my life I could do double and triple turns!

With my 2nd I could barely climb stairs - baby was very low - my belly kept getting in the way.

They didn't say - was she full term with this child? I know baby was perfect size but just wondering if she went early.
MyAngels 03:16 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
Wow! I don't know too many pregnant ladies that would feel up to running down the block much less a marathon! I bet she was exhausted - but she looks great. Wowza!

I took ballet up until my 5th month with my first. I could no longer hide it with a Tshirt and figured enough was enough. It did wonders for my center of gravity. For once in my life I could do double and triple turns!

With my 2nd I could barely climb stairs - baby was very low - my belly kept getting in the way.

They didn't say - was she full term with this child? I know baby was perfect size but just wondering if she went early.
I thought it said she was 38 weeks. It's been a long time, but I'm pretty sure by 38 weeks I could barely lift my butt off the couch, let alone run .
Tags:article, pregnancy
Reply Up