Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Nervous, NAFCC Accreditation
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 11:02 AM 10-27-2010
I am having a visit from someone to determine if I am ready for my accreditation visit from NAFCC. I am so incredibly nervous!!!
MommyMuffin 11:05 AM 10-27-2010
YOU will do WONDERFUL!!! I aspire to do that someday! Congrats, I have heard it is hard work!
Also, I always tell myself before anything that makes me nervous like that...They are just people, you prepared and be proud of what you have done/do!
DCMomOf3 11:06 AM 10-27-2010
Let us know how it goes! The best of luck to you.
MARSTELAC 11:36 AM 10-27-2010
Best wishes! Keep us posted!
momofsix 11:45 AM 10-27-2010
Good for you!!! You've worked very hard to prepare for this, so I'm sure you'll be great. You are doing a wonderful thing for yourself, your business and the children you care for!
Crystal 12:21 PM 10-27-2010
AWESOME!!!!! You'll do GREAT!!! You ARE the laundryduchess aren't you? Ya know SUPER organized and ON IT! So I know you're gonna pass with flying colors! Keep us posted!!!!!!
melskids 12:33 PM 10-27-2010
good luck!!!

i want to do the same some day, but i'm taking it one step at a time.

let us know how it goes!!!
grandmom 02:37 PM 10-27-2010
My advice: don't eat food off the kids' plates and use thier ketchup pile for your french fries, double dipping. LOL Seriously, that happened once when I was the validator for NAFCC. I about puked.
My Daycare 11:19 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by grandmom:
My advice: don't eat food off the kids' plates and use thier ketchup pile for your french fries, double dipping. LOL Seriously, that happened once when I was the validator for NAFCC. I about puked.

LOL!

How'd it go OP?
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 05:41 PM 10-28-2010
Fairly well, she got here at 9 this morning, and stayed until after 530. LONG day. But informative, I really dont have to do much other than have DH fix a porch railing, and rethink how I domeals, as far as I cant see them while I prepare food, I check on them every 3o seconds, but that isnt good enough, so I have to have them in my kitchen with me as I prepare food, I hate that,.. but oh well. eventhough they are on the other side of the wall within 6 feet of me.
MommyMuffin 05:41 AM 10-29-2010
Wow I think that is so wonderful, you must be great if that is all she had pointed out!!! You must be very proud! What a long long day though!
Tags:accreditation, nafcc
Reply Up