Default Style Register Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Where to Find a Tax Man or Woman?
MommyMuffin 11:22 AM 03-15-2011
I started daycare last year and need to find someone to help me do my daycare taxes. I dont really know what I am doing. What is the best way to find someone? I have one person that could do it who has a lot of experience but it would cost me about $300 - 400. Is that average? Just seems like a lot of $$ to me.
TomCopeland 02:23 PM 03-15-2011
Here's an online directory of tax preparers who specialize in family child care. This list is somewhat outdated, but you may find someone:
Tags:accountant, cpa, tom copeland
Reply Up