Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Blowouts! Bleh
Breezy 05:29 AM 01-30-2012
DCG hasn't even been here an hour and already had two poopy diapers! One formed one that I assumed she finished so she was changed and back playing and then I hear another one squirting. Wait for her to finish and then lay her down on the changing pad to change her and it was all coming out of the back of the diaper. EWW!

**TMI COMING** She must have had corn for dinner last night because I was picking up little pieces!! I realized then that it was also all over the floor already- had to yell for DH to get out of bed to come help me because my DS was going to get in it otherwise. I have the super gate sectioning off the part of the room where I had to clean the carpet and her clothes are washing. Bleh.... I HATE BLOWOUTS!
Ariana 09:45 AM 01-30-2012
My daughter gets this everytime she eats blueberries!! YUCK!! And trying to wipe off the little blueberry seeds is maddening!! I must have used 5400 wipes
Breezy 10:39 AM 01-30-2012
Lol ewww! We are having blueberries with snack today .
REWALKER04 10:59 AM 01-30-2012
I totally understand a couple weeks ago I Had a kid that pooped like five times a day for a week, and almost everytime they pooped through there diapers.And the worse part is this child is 2 1/2 so it was really yucky. I wish his parents would try and start potty training him. I mean there is only so much I can do if a parent isnt even trying lol!
There are somedays that I swear all I do is change poopy diapers & I start to think man do I smell like poop! LOL!
Daycaremomof2 11:06 AM 01-30-2012
Sorry Blowouts are the worst!!!

Could it be a stomach virus? Be careful!! Blech!
Daycaremomof2 11:20 AM 01-30-2012
Originally Posted by REWALKER04:
I totally understand a couple weeks ago I Had a kid that pooped like five times a day for a week, and almost everytime they pooped through there diapers.And the worse part is this child is 2 1/2 so it was really yucky. I wish his parents would try and start potty training him. I mean there is only so much I can do if a parent isnt even trying lol!
There are somedays that I swear all I do is change poopy diapers & I start to think man do I smell like poop! LOL!
Wait until he is 3 1/2 and the parents still havn't started training, like the little boy I watch... The grossest poops ever!
Tags:poop, poopy diaper
Reply Up