Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Immediate Term Due to Behavior
Ac114 11:22 AM 05-30-2019
I’ll be terming a 2 year old due to behavior issues. I’ve had him since November and it’s been so tiresome that I’m not sure how I lasted this long. On a daily basis he hits, hits with toys, throws toys, screams anytime he is told no, smashes every single meal/snack in his hands and throws it on the ground, doesn’t follow simple commands and the list goes on. His parents are well aware how he is here so do I really owe this lengthy explanation? I want to make it short and sweet and to the point. Grandpa will be picking up so at least I will give the letter to him to give to mom. What exactly should I say?
Ariana 11:45 AM 05-30-2019
Due to ongoing issues that are not being resolved I have come to the decision to terminate care effective immediately. The ongoing safety of the children in my care is of the utmost importance to me which I am sure you can appreciate. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Then just let them know the final amounts due or whatever.
Ac114 05:15 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Due to ongoing issues that are not being resolved I have come to the decision to terminate care effective immediately. The ongoing safety of the children in my care is of the utmost importance to me which I am sure you can appreciate. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Then just let them know the final amounts due or whatever.
Thank you!!
Ariana 11:23 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by Ac114:
Thank you!!
Good luck
Tags:termination - behavioral
Reply Up