Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Was This Book Written Just For Us?
jenh171 05:49 PM 04-27-2011
http://www.amazon.com/Go-F-Sleep-Ada...3951832&sr=8-1
PitterPatter 05:55 PM 04-27-2011
OMG is that for real??? I have never seen that!
jenh171 05:57 PM 04-27-2011
It's a real book, but it's just poking fun at the joys & tribulations of parenting. I think it's pretty funny! My own daughter, who is now a teen, didn't sleep through the night until she was four and a half...YEARS OLD! So I can relate!
PitterPatter 06:00 PM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by jenh171:
It's a real book, but it's just poking fun at the joys & tribulations of parenting. I think it's pretty funny! My own daughter, who is now a teen, didn't sleep through the night until she was four and a half...YEARS OLD! So I can relate!
Ohhh WHEW!

I thought someone had a screw loose to publish that!
Zoe 07:52 PM 04-27-2011
I totally love that! It's almost ten now and my 3 year old son is STILL coming out of his room! Grrrrrr!!!!!!
daycare 08:41 PM 04-27-2011
not that I am trying to win a contest here, but my daughter was 8 before she slept through the night...No she didnt have any medical issues....just a huge brat.......lol yes I said she was a brat.......

she didnt go to bed becuse she came from a split home and at daddys she didnt have a set bed time ever, so when she came to my house it was a fight to the finish that I didnt win for 8 very long years...........ugh

I showed her this book tonight while waiting for her plane at the airport..... She is 13 now and she said mom that is horrible......lol I explained it was a joke
Meeko 07:34 AM 04-28-2011
Too funny! I'm not one for bad language for the most part...but i can see this would be a funny read!
Tags:funny - book, sleep
Reply Up