Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Need a Second Opinion
Mommy3 11:53 AM 02-11-2013
My 23 mo old has developmental delays and also will only eat the same things over and if you try feeding him anything else he throws up. so when I found an in home daycare provider the main issue I stressed from the getgo was the need of text updates throughout the day to make sure my child was ok. She agreed and after a month she started getting irritated by the updates which were about 3 a day and one day she just decided I would only get 1 update a day whenever she felt she had time. I was not okay with it and I let her know also at that point I questioned this form she made me fill out where it said she was feeding my child so that she could get a credit from the government; so what does she do she doesn’t feed my child any of the only food he will eat and wrote down in a paper all the things my child ate which at that point I knew it was bogus and she was completely lying and only did it because I questioned that letter. At that time I decided to not take my child the next day since she had broken our agreement to the updates and because my child was not fed. She is now taking me to small claims to get her 2 weeks back that she had me sign in a contract and says since our "agreement" of updated was not in the contract is no valid. I tried having good faith and never ever thought something like that had to be put into contract...Any advice??
Tags:developmentally delayed, speech - delayed, therapist
Up