Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Feel Like I Am Asking Her Out
Lil'DinoEggs 09:16 PM 09-18-2013
That is how I feel when I am looking for clients. I have a new part timer tell me they have a friend wanting to fill my full time slot. I am nervous. Should I contact her? How long do I wait for her call? What if her email is blocked? What if she takes one look at my business page and runs off? Ha ha
SSWonders 03:15 AM 09-19-2013
Have your client give her friend your phone number and let your client know, so she tells the friend, that the spot goes to the first person that makes a deposit.
Laurel 08:59 AM 09-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lil'DinoEggs:
That is how I feel when I am looking for clients. I have a new part timer tell me they have a friend wanting to fill my full time slot. I am nervous. Should I contact her? How long do I wait for her call? What if her email is blocked? What if she takes one look at my business page and runs off? Ha ha

Laurel
Laurel 09:23 AM 09-19-2013
Originally Posted by SSWonders:
Have your client give her friend your phone number and let your client know, so she tells the friend, that the spot goes to the first person that makes a deposit.

Laurel
bgmeyers 10:48 AM 09-19-2013
It is a lot like "courting" isn't it? Trying to find the right match.
Jack Sprat 10:53 AM 09-19-2013
Oh my me too! I thought I was just weird! I am more nervous when doing interviews then when I was dating.
mema 10:59 AM 09-19-2013

Been there.....actually right now. Fairly new dcm said she has a friend that is going to be needing care. I told her to just give them my email (I don't answer my phone unless I recognize the number). I've been sitting for 2 days waiting and wondering why they haven't emailed yet. I know they don't need it for 6 more weeks, but it still makes me nervous.
Tay 11:36 AM 09-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lil Monkey:
Oh my me too! I thought I was just weird! I am more nervous when doing interviews then when I was dating.
I feel the same way!
Maria2013 03:30 PM 09-19-2013
I usually respond: " have her visit my page and call me"...I would never contact someone myself
Tags:filling spaces
Reply Up