Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pics of My DC Room
Heidi 09:05 AM 09-30-2011
inviting feedback of any kind...
Attached: P1010058.jpg (88.1 KB) P1010059.jpg (117.2 KB) P1010062.jpg (70.1 KB) P1010061.jpg (62.6 KB) 
melskids 09:14 AM 09-30-2011
super cute!!!

the two things right off the top of my head....

the collage of the kids pics in the kitchen area...i would put down lower..like eye level of the kiddos so they can see it better

and those two tall shelves...just wondering if you have them secured to the wall. i had a friend who's daughter pulled one of those down, and she was severly hurt with head trama, so thats always the first thing i notice.
tbutler 09:30 AM 09-30-2011
The change will be good for you and your family. Unfortunately, you may lose a family, but, if you're able to make it without that income then I say do it. But who knows, they may be able to pickup or have someone else pickup their child so they won't have to leave. I hope whatever decision you make makes you happy.
Heidi 09:38 AM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by melskids:
super cute!!!

the two things right off the top of my head....

the collage of the kids pics in the kitchen area...i would put down lower..like eye level of the kiddos so they can see it better

and those two tall shelves...just wondering if you have them secured to the wall. i had a friend who's daughter pulled one of those down, and she was severly hurt with head trama, so thats always the first thing i notice.
Shelves are secured...yes!

Toddlers yank everything off the walls, otherwise I would totally put that lower. Those are pics of some of my many dc kids over the years...
melskids 09:43 AM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by bbo:
Shelves are secured...yes!

Toddlers yank everything off the walls, otherwise I would totally put that lower. Those are pics of some of my many dc kids over the years...
i hear ya! i laminate everything and secure all the edges with mailing tape. they couldnt yank it off even if they wanted to...lol of course i make sure its where i want it before i do it, cause once i move it, im sure it would take the paint with it! so nothing is moving now until im ready to paint again!
Christian Mother 01:44 PM 09-30-2011
bbo love your set up!! The smaller book self and area to read is awesome!! You should put a big bulletin board up kind of like a teachers room decorated with all your past and present kids from daycare. Each month you can switch it up with something else or have 2 of them one for pictures of kids and the other with art work. I would like to do that here in my house!!
Little planet 02:15 PM 10-01-2011
Is very cute!
I love you reading center!!!
Tags:pictures, playroom layout
Reply Up