Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Outdoor Play Enclosure
lflick 07:22 AM 02-22-2014
Hello all you lovely people! Happy Saturday!

I have a question.... I am looking for input as to best outdoor play enclosure materials/ideas.... looking for something out of the norm....
melilley 01:28 PM 02-22-2014
I sent you a pm. Just a warning though, you may get 2 pm's from me, I sent one and it didn't look like it went through so I sent another one. Technology....lol
Starburst 01:58 PM 02-22-2014
I saw this earlier today and thought that this was really cool, can fit up to 7 children.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lifetime-A...olors/16560793
Wubby 10:01 PM 02-22-2014
This is cool. We have it and the kids love it.

Originally Posted by Starburst:
I saw this earlier today and thought that this was really cool, can fit up to 7 children.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lifetime-A...olors/16560793

lflick 10:14 AM 02-24-2014
Thank you! Here is what my current area looks like.... the outdoor area is WAY bigger than the picture leads on.... we currently have a tree line that between our front yard and the road (dead end street).... we live in the country in a small safe neighborhood but I would like to enclose a portion of the yard for my own piece of mind. I am not sure I want to maintain wooden fencing but it looks better than regular chain fencing.... I have seen pvc fencing but it's very costly... so looking for input/suggestions.
Attached: clubhouse.jpg (19.9 KB) 
melilley 10:21 AM 02-24-2014
Oh, I see, I was thinking you were looking for an covered enclosed space..lol
Well, a chain link fence would be the cheapest route. They have chain fences in black now. Or I've seen people who have a white picket fence around the play area. It's not as tall as a traditional fence and looks cute imo.
lflick 10:22 AM 02-24-2014
I didn't realize they came in black! My biggest concern is making it look strange only doing a small enclosure when I am so used to seeing big lovely open space!
Reply Up