Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tgif
mrsnj 01:58 PM 09-27-2013

Just sayin....

Between the SA'ers being home a half day, my screaming 4 yr old during nap , the SA'ers whining and now I just sent a child home who got a waffle mark on his head from his playpen in which mom didn't believe that was how he got it...cause I like have a mini Barbie waffle maker to hit him on the forehead with...HOW DO YOU THINK HE GOT A NETTING MARK ON HIS FOREHEAD?! *pulling hair out and screaming* Seriously over this day. I am pmsing....I am tired....I am already stressed cause when I get done this lovely day I get to pack up and spend my entire weekend girl scout camping with a bunch of brownies in the woods alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ..........weekend ............long................sigh......

done this day!

Just sayin!
Brooksie 02:48 PM 09-27-2013
sounds rough! Hope your brownies are a lot more fun than today was
Josiegirl 02:52 PM 09-27-2013
Wow they make mini Barbie waffle makers??
Sorry you had so much stress today, I think you owe yourself a shot of something or some Ben and Jerry's, whichever is your preferred method of stress relief.
Laurel 02:52 PM 09-27-2013
Originally Posted by mrsnj:

Just sayin....

Between the SA'ers being home a half day, my screaming 4 yr old during nap , the SA'ers whining and now I just sent a child home who got a waffle mark on his head from his playpen in which mom didn't believe that was how he got it...cause I like have a mini Barbie waffle maker to hit him on the forehead with...HOW DO YOU THINK HE GOT A NETTING MARK ON HIS FOREHEAD?! *pulling hair out and screaming* Seriously over this day. I am pmsing....I am tired....I am already stressed cause when I get done this lovely day I get to pack up and spend my entire weekend girl scout camping with a bunch of brownies in the woods alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ..........weekend ............long................sigh......

done this day!

Just sayin!
Awwww,

Laurel
LK5kids 03:28 PM 09-27-2013
Sooorrry! RELAX this weekend
Tags:funny, tgif
Reply Up