Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Daycare.com member
lynda3694 12:13 PM 03-20-2014
Hi
I have been a licensed provider for 20+ years. I have a 3 under 2 license and run a home daycare. Have been a member of Daycare.com for many years. I have read the forum but had not joined or posted until today. I think this will be a great help in the future. I love doing childcare or I wouldn't be doing it. I started my daycare 24 yrs ago so my grandson wouldn't have to go to a strangers daycare while my daughter worked, and I loved it.
Blackcat31 12:15 PM 03-20-2014
Originally Posted by lynda3694:
Hi
I have been a licensed provider for 20+ years. I have a 3 under 2 license and run a home daycare. Have been a member of Daycare.com for many years. I have read the forum but had not joined or posted until today. I think this will be a great help in the future. I love doing childcare or I wouldn't be doing it. I started my daycare 24 yrs ago so my grandson wouldn't have to go to a strangers daycare while my daughter worked, and I loved it.
Welcome to the forum!

Please register so you have an account.... there are some perks for members that are not available to non-members.

Registering also gives you the ability to personalize your account with an avatar etc.

If you need assistance in completing the registration process, please let me know.
Lynda's Daycare 01:02 PM 03-20-2014
Thank you. I think I did register after I posted the last post.
Michael 01:53 PM 03-20-2014
Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally joined
Reply Up