Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-29-2017, 02:55 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Trouble Logging Into Kidkare Today?

Is anybody else having this problem? I've tried on both my computer and tablet and I'm just being met with the KidKare logo and nowhere to login. A bit frustrated at the moment!
Old 10-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Daycare.com Member

I entered my weekly meals early this a.m., around 6, and had no problem. Good luck!
Old 10-29-2017, 04:44 PM
Preschool Teacher

I can’t log in. It’s a bad time for parrots to not be able to log in and pay invoices! Bills are due.
Old 10-29-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
I can’t log in. It’s a bad time for parrots to not be able to log in and pay invoices! Bills are due.
Yeah I still can't. Ugh! Food program is coming tomorrow and I need to put in last weeks meals and times. If I can't I lose reimbursement. Beyond done with kidkare and the food program overall.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Daycare.com Member

All this week, every time I've logged in, there's been a little message above my log in saying that they'd be doing server/site maintenance today. It should be up and running if you get up a bit early to enter your stuff tomorrow morning.
Old 10-29-2017, 08:34 PM
Family Childcare Home

I was able to log in but I've had complaints from parents saying that their invoices don't have a button to pay. At least with MMK Pro they had their own webpage to log in from if the invoice link didn't work, KidKare just has the button on the invoice that takes you to the payment page. I'm getting really irritated with KidKare.

My husband is still learning how to make programs and I keep telling him to hurry the heck up and make me an accounting program like MMK Pro with more features
Old 10-29-2017, 08:37 PM
Family Childcare Home

I just tried out of curiosity and was able to login but can't see any of my information. None of kids, none of my invoices, nothing. WHen I go into invoices I get a message that says "Cannot open database "MMADMIN" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'hxappacct'."

Super annoyed now
Old 10-29-2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwichlaz View Post
All this week, every time I've logged in, there's been a little message above my log in saying that they'd be doing server/site maintenance today. It should be up and running if you get up a bit early to enter your stuff tomorrow morning.
Thank you!

Tags
kidkare