Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Please Help Me (Website Question)
graham.shellbell 08:12 AM 03-20-2012
I need to do a website..I have NO idea what to write or anything ..I am not creative at all. I see others that are so detail oriented and sound a 100x better than mine. I am a small in home care with my husband and son working with me...should I mention that in my site? I don't have a handbook or contract(although yes I should but I tend to have families that are overall pretty good). I have been doing this for years but starting to get burned out a little bit because of losing kids(the economy has hurt us BAD)I thought we were going to have one start today but she text last night and said they are staying with the daycare they have now for another couple weeks(it is a long drive because they moved..that is why they were looking for new care). I am stumped at what else to do..I advertise on CL(which is where all the kids I have now have come from).. we do have flyers up around town..I figure now its website time. Do I go with the less is more approach or do I try to make it fluffy!?!?! I am desperate and frustrated.
Blackcat31 09:17 AM 03-20-2012
Awesome thread about web-sites: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35323
graham.shellbell 09:59 AM 03-20-2012
Thank you!
Heidi 11:09 AM 03-20-2012
I will PM you mine. I don't want to post it here ( I did once, and had to have a moderator go back and delete all the posts so I could vent when I need to).
Tags:website - how to
Reply Up