Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Can't Start a Thread
daycare 07:54 PM 03-05-2014
testing to see if this works...
ihop 08:14 PM 03-05-2014
I had that problem a week ago, I kept retyping it over and over.
daycare 08:20 PM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by ihop:
I had that problem a week ago, I kept retyping it over and over.
I asked bc she was right I had to log out clear my cache and log back in. It fixed it.

I could not post new thread yesterday in the evening when it started.

Maybe you can try that too.
Blackcat31 08:23 PM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
I asked bc she was right I had to log out clear my cache and log back in. It fixed it.

I could not post new thread yesterday in the evening when it started.

Maybe you can try that too.

sahm1225 07:56 PM 03-07-2014
Anyone know how to clear a cache on an iPhone?
daycare 08:02 PM 03-07-2014
Go to you settings click on safari then click on clear cookies.
sahm1225 08:13 AM 03-09-2014
I still can't post!!

I had a question about mother goose time. Can someone please post it for me? I can't post by I can reply

I just signed up for one first month and I'm so excited! It's so expensive but I'm hoping to be able to do about 6 months of it and then add to it w my own (Pinterest inspired!) curriculum.

Anyone else just do part of the year w mgt?
Blackcat31 08:16 AM 03-09-2014
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
I still can't post!!

I had a question about mother goose time. Can someone please post it for me? I can't post by I can reply

I just signed up for one first month and I'm so excited! It's so expensive but I'm hoping to be able to do about 6 months of it and then add to it w my own (Pinterest inspired!) curriculum.

Have you contacted Michael?

If logging out and then back in again isn't helping...I am clueless as to why you can reply but not start a thread.

Here are tons of other threads about Mother Goose time. I DO believe many users collect a few months worth of boxed curriculums and eventually fade into using their own and just supplementing with MGT or Funshine.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...her+goose+time

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=mgt
Msdunny 08:18 AM 03-09-2014
The only time I had that problem (not being able to post), I think my title was too long. I shortened it and my post was added.

Hope this helps!
Michelle 08:30 AM 03-09-2014
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
I still can't post!!

You can order what you want and when you want.
It is very expensive.
We added the Bible lessons extra and I only order every other month because I can stretch it out and supplement with my own stuff.
I live incredibly close to Lakeshore , so I can run over there anytime I want.
But the one thing mgt time has that I love are the parent news letters .
sahm1225 09:30 AM 03-09-2014
In logged out again and logged back in after deleting all cookies (again). Then I shortened the title and it worked! Thanks!
Reply Up