Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So DCB Shows Up With A Boom Box ! WTF!
littlemisssunshine 03:53 PM 09-12-2012
I put it away and ALL day he crying for it! I'm so annoyed
lovemykidstoo 04:01 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by littlemisssunshine:
I put it away and ALL day he crying for it! I'm so annoyed
Do you buy your dck's christmas presents? Just remember this and buy the most annoying, loudest toy you can find!!
juliebug 04:35 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Do you buy your dck's christmas presents? Just remember this and buy the most annoying, loudest toy you can find!!
lol too funny! just tell them tomorrow no toys form home!
daycare 04:52 PM 09-12-2012
I agree you need to buy the loudest toy on the planet earth with no off button
nanglgrl 01:10 AM 09-13-2012
make sure it has new batteries and then super glue the battery compartment shut.
daycare 07:49 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
make sure it has new batteries and then super glue the battery compartment shut.
lol hahhahahh
daycare 07:52 AM 09-13-2012
I had a new 4year old DCK come with a working in-service cell phone.

He was taking pictures of everyone and I asked what are you doing and where did you get that.

Kid tells me. My mom told me to take pictures of what you are doing all day so she can see when she gets home.
Childminder 08:18 AM 09-13-2012
Anytime a child brings anything from home it is considered a donation from them to daycare. When the child arrives and the parent is standing there exclaim: "Why thank you DCB/G for giving us your "Toy", the other children will love playing with it". Make certain you are looking at the parent when you say it.
SquirrellyMama 02:17 PM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:

He was taking pictures of everyone and I asked what are you doing and where did you get that.

Kid tells me. My mom told me to take pictures of what you are doing all day so she can see when she gets home.
Oh my There are so many ways to approach that one Do you just delete the pictures and take the phone away or .... I maybe would have had some fun with that camera at nap time Mom would have been in for a shock.

I don't mean bad pictures but funny pictures that made it known that I was on to her.

K
daycare 02:38 PM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by SquirrellyMama:
Oh my There are so many ways to approach that one Do you just delete the pictures and take the phone away or .... I maybe would have had some fun with that camera at nap time Mom would have been in for a shock.

I don't mean bad pictures but funny pictures that made it known that I was on to her.

K
lol.... I took a video and said...hi mom hi dad....this phone needs to stay at home tomorrow and from now on unless you have 1 for each of my other DCKs. Oh and if you are so worried about me doing something to JR. then maybe you should not leave them here with me anymore.

LOL.........the mom was sooooooo embarrassed that she showed up with a card in hand saying sorry. She tried to say she didn't mean it that way, but that is how I took it.
MarinaVanessa 05:13 PM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
I'm thinking full kid's drum-set from costco. $60 well worth it

Originally Posted by daycare:

I LOVE that you did a video. I was thinking a series of pictures of a lap dry erase board with the following practice words written/traced in child's own writing:

Apple

Bat

Cat

Don't

Bring

Phone

To

Daycare

Again
daycare 05:36 PM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I'm thinking full kid's drum-set from costco. $60 well worth it

I LOVE that you did a video. I was thinking a series of pictures of a lap dry erase board with the following practice words written/traced in child's own writing:

Apple

Bat

Cat

Don't

Bring

Phone

To

Daycare

Again
hahahahHa wish I could have been that creative......

too funny!!!

drum set..............that is awesome.. even if parents hide the sticks, the kid will always find something else to use to make noise with it.
lovemykidstoo 06:25 PM 09-13-2012
Hey funny thing about the drums, is I actually did buy one boy a single drum because he was so irritating all day and thought that the parents should feel my pain LOL!
momofthree211614 07:09 AM 09-14-2012
My policy is no toys from home, if they come in they go back into mom's car. Unless it is an attachment toy, then I try to ease them away from it until they only need it at nap.
Tags:parents - are clueless
Reply Up