Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Contract and Policies
tenderhearts 01:13 PM 05-04-2010
I've been doing daycare for almost 12 years and would like to spice up and redo my contract/policies. I've searched online for samples but haven't really found any that I like that much. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share theirs with me? I would really appreciate it. thanks
Michael 01:15 PM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
I've been doing daycare for almost 12 years and would like to spice up and redo my contract/policies. I've searched online for samples but haven't really found any that I like that much. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share theirs with me? I would really appreciate it. thanks
If you click on the tags at the bottom left of the page you will find similar threads. I know there are some that have contract and policies that you can draw from.
tenderhearts 01:19 PM 05-04-2010
Oh thanks I didn't see that before
tenderhearts 02:03 PM 05-04-2010
If you have a client for a long time and you update things in your policy do you give a new contract to everyone? I have a couple families that have been with me for 4 years and I would like to give them an updated contract but I also wouldn't want to change a couple things on them, such as for the last 3 years I've charged for the major holidays but these 2 clients are on my old contract and do not, I don't want to change that on them so would you just write in theirs waived or would you just not give them a new contract? I dont' have any issues with either of these families so I'm a little hesitant to give them one. Do you just have them sign the policies/handbook then give them a copy and then you keep a copy for your records? Mine is only 2 1/2 pages so I have always had them initial at the bottom of each page and sign the back then I photo copy it for them for their reference? Just curious as to what others do. thanks
Unregistered 07:24 AM 07-21-2010
I have run into the same issue. As long as everything in the contract is the same for the parents I do not change the contract. My licensor is ok with that, so as long as shes happy I am as well. I think for legality that contracts should be resigned and updated every so often. So as I am nearing 3 years with a couple of families I will be giving them the new contracts. I plan to cross through and have both the parents and myself initial those changes you were talking about.
tymaboy 09:04 AM 07-21-2010
I had out a new contract & policy to everyone at the end of the yr & it needs to be returned the beginning of Jan. I highlight what has changed from the previous year.
Tags:contract, policies
Reply Up