Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Having To Ask To Be Paid..
MomBoss 07:17 AM 02-05-2018
I have parents who pay monthly, some pay biweekly, and some pay weekly. One even pays weekly then monthly so its always changing. Of course i keep track of when payments are due, but how many of you remind parents of payment? I feel like every monday im saying "did you bring a check?". Half the time its "i forgot ill bring it at pickup". Sometimes mornings are chaotic or a child is having a hard time at drop of, so I dont think about asking for my check and dont realize they didnt pay me until an hour later after drop of. I shouldnt have to remind people to pay their bills. Especially when I have other things to think about in the morning.
A parent who paid for 3 weeks, 3 weeks ago, owes today and i forgot to ask for my check. Im sure he doesnt realize he owes me since his wife usually gives him the check to give to me and they dont always pay the same way. (Sometimes monthly, sometimes weekly).
Do any of you have to ask for your check?
I feel like texting DCD letting him know payment is due, but why should I? When I ask at pickup and he doesnt have his checkbook..its not my fault and he will have to pay the late fee if he brings it tomorrow. Am I wrong?
Tags:payment issues
Up